AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   V.I.P System ( API + Web ) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=312953)

DarthMan 03-17-2019 13:23

Re: V.I.P System ( API + Web )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsheh (Post 2642020)
I can assure you there is no bugs.

Server reads data from the table prefix comes with server ip + port, table global is for the Web configuration

Still it needs more optimization so the process make sense but for now there is no errors or bugs.

Also you cannot create users_vip_sql file its auto deleted on map change/start

Bug #3 the command expect strict arguments so make sure the user you are adding is connected also.

PHP Code:

/*
@Param index "user index must be connected otherwise it will throw an error"
@Param password "vip password"
@Param method "login method via steamid or ip or name + password"
@Param bSaveInFile "if true it will save in file or database"
@Param szExpireDate "if its 0 or empty vip membership will never expire otherwise it take this format only ("month/day/year - hour:minute:second) "
*/
native set_user_vip(index, const vflags[], const password[]="", const method=VLOGIN_STEAMID, const bool:bSaveInFile=falseszExpireDate[]) 

Why not just by steamid? What's the point, for example, in login via ip since most people have dynamic ip's anyways?
My guess, login method via ip / name + password is for non-steam, right?
NO-STEAM = NO SUPPORT!

OciXCrom 03-17-2019 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthMan (Post 2643799)
PHP Code:

/*
@Param index "user index must be connected otherwise it will throw an error"
@Param password "vip password"
@Param method "login method via steamid or ip or name + password"
@Param bSaveInFile "if true it will save in file or database"
@Param szExpireDate "if its 0 or empty vip membership will never expire otherwise it take this format only ("month/day/year - hour:minute:second) "
*/
native set_user_vip(index, const vflags[], const password[]="", const method=VLOGIN_STEAMID, const bool:bSaveInFile=falseszExpireDate[]) 

Why not just by steamid? What's the point, for example, in login via ip since most people have dynamic ip's anyways?
My guess, login method via ip / name + password is for non-steam, right?
NO-STEAM = NO SUPPORT!

Then why does AMXX have name and IP support as well? As long as they are there, I don't see what the problem is in adding the options in third-party plugins as well. Some people actually prefer their admins to use one nickname instead of entering with any name.

Natsheh 03-17-2019 17:34

No steam = no support??

I am not asking for support as you can see...

DruGzOG 03-25-2019 23:39

Your web portion is missing amxxhelper2.php

Natsheh 03-26-2019 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by DruGzOG (Post 2644933)
Your web portion is missing amxxhelper2.php

you are truly right, but right now i don't feel modifying/editing anything, ill probably add it in the further future but you can always lay on the vip_list.php flags for gathering more information about the vip flags...

DruGzOG 03-26-2019 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsheh (Post 2645006)
you are truly right, but right now i don't feel modifying/editing anything, ill probably add it in the further future but you can always lay on the vip_list.php flags for gathering more information about the vip flags...

Thanks for your response. Your definition of these flags make no sense at all. I'd suggest you fix that in your further future plans.

Now to add onto what other people have said. This plugin does not work web portion wise unless you manually edit " install/tables.inc". This is the ONLY way to get the web side of this modification fixed.

You did not edit anything to the core of the web server files. You only added an extra page which queried information in the vip_list.php. Not sure why you edited the footer information and such when none of this is credited to you or that gaming community. I'd recommend you changing it back to the original (amxbans.net).

Now how you have VIPs and the admin function... the API is great, definitely works. As for the sub plugins you have, such as the rank resetter, top rank admin and so on... they do not work. Not sure why nor have I honestly looked.

Your documentation on how to install this should also be posted. For current users using amxbans, they can query the same information and create a separate page... which would of been better, by giving them access flags specific to VIPs and editing the cmdaccess.ini with the default AMXX. Not sure why you went thru all of this trouble.

That is all.

Napoleon_be 07-17-2022 11:43

I'm currently using this and i'd like to make use of the expiration date option, could u give me an example on how to use it when i want vip's to expire after 10 days from now?

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Supremache 07-17-2022 16:48

Check this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=335515

Natsheh 07-17-2022 19:09

VIP system file was updated, and released version 2.1!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napoleon_be (Post 2783973)
I'm currently using this and i'd like to make use of the expiration date option, could u give me an example on how to use it when i want vip's to expire after 10 days from now?

Thanks in advance

Sure there you go...

PHP Code:

new szLength[64];
format_time(szLengthcharsmax(szLength), "%m/%d/%Y - %H:%M:%S", (get_systime() + (10 24 3600)) );
set_user_vip(id"b"""VLOGIN_STEAMIDtrueszLength); 

also you might need to reinstall the vip_system because it got updated.

bogaskilop 07-23-2022 10:57

hi i have problem with compiling one of plugins

./amxxpc vip_dust2_priv.sma
AMX Mod X Compiler 1.10.0.5435
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2013 AMX Mod X Team

vip_dust2_priv.sma(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cs_player_models_api"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): std::bad_alloc

can any one help me with that ?