AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Deagles' Map Management 3.23 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59535)

ahh*pot 10-29-2007 11:01

Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.0

Hey bmann, i was wondering if it was possible for the map manager to choose maps for vote based on how many players are in the server. I think it would be a nice addition.

ahtoh 11-01-2007 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahh*pot (Post 547385)
Hey bmann, i was wondering if it was possible for the map manager to choose maps for vote based on how many players are in the server. I think it would be a nice addition.

+1

bmann_420 11-02-2007 03:22

It would be nice. But thats just to big of a request for me, sorry. :/

MAUGHOLD 11-02-2007 17:02

"enforce_timelimit (default 0)
* changes map STRICTLY on timelimit, when this is set to 1."

I have this set to "0" in my amx.cfg and the map changes is instantly.
Is there something i'm missing here. I would like to have it set to allow the last round played.

bmann_420 11-02-2007 17:43

in your amx.cfg or amxx.cfg?

Also did you try placing it in your server.cfg and also with the mp_timelimit annnd mapchangecfgfile server.cfg ?

Example:

mp_timelimit 20 (er whatever you want)
mapchangecfgfile server.cfg
enforce_timelimit 0

MAUGHOLD 11-02-2007 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420 (Post 548785)
in your amx.cfg or amxx.cfg?

Also did you try placing it in your server.cfg and also with the mp_timelimit annnd mapchangecfgfile server.cfg ?

Example:

mp_timelimit 20 (er whatever you want)
mapchangecfgfile server.cfg
enforce_timelimit 0

#1: yes its amxx.cfg and not amx.cfg, 1.76c to be axact.

#2: This is DoD so i thought that "mapchangecfgfile server.cfg" was only used for CS but i'll try that.

#:3 No i didn't try it in my server config because it worked to set it too change the map instantly in my amxx.cfg so i thought it would also shut it off.

Thanks for your response :)

bmann_420 11-02-2007 23:48

I see. lol

Alrighty, well let me know how it works out. And if not we'll try and figure something else out.

But i know that sometimes it doesnt do it. as in not 100% if the time. At least from my experience, its does it for the most part but misses it sometimes.

MAUGHOLD 11-03-2007 02:43

enforce_timelimit 0, This doesn't ever work in either server or the amxx config but it worked to stop it from extending the voting session in order to play the round out, So i'm not sure what to do now.
I have tried restarting the server,removing and re-adding the plugin and even rebooting my entire box.
The other version seemed to work so i'm going to put it back in for now.
This plugin rocks even when that feature doesn't work so GJ bmann and thanks for keeping it updated. ;)

bmann_420 11-03-2007 04:08

Usually after a vote, the next round it switches maps. Depending on how long it took to get a vote or anything else. But it changes right after, and not exact. What is wrong to you about it?>

BigBaller 11-04-2007 07:20

bmann

I think what honestly has to be done is a very experinced scripter rewrites this from scratch.

It would probably be for the best. AMXX has a lot of powerful scripting functions that AMX didnt have when this was orignal created. However it should be still called Deags ya know?

I think we should get some great minds together and make this happen maybe?