AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   VSH / Freak Fortress (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   VSH VSH, old thread (v1.42) - Information/etc. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=146884)

Eggman 06-10-2011 11:32

Re: [TF2] VS Saxton Hale Mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7D4u-jpb4
hm...

Shiko 06-10-2011 19:02

Since a few days I got a problem: I only see ERROR signs instead of Hale, Vagineer & co.
Obviously it's my fault, since everyone else don't has such a problem, and I didn't use to have either. I already tried to delete and re-download the models, but it didn't work.

What should I do? Is there a way to fix this?

TnTSCS 06-10-2011 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiko (Post 1485352)
Since a few days I got a problem: I only see ERROR signs instead of Hale, Vagineer & co.
Obviously it's my fault, since everyone else don't has such a problem, and I didn't use to have either. I already tried to delete and re-download the models, but it didn't work.

What should I do? Is there a way to fix this?

Are you running sv_pure greater than 0? if so, make sure you have your whitelist setup properly

Unreal1 06-10-2011 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1485401)
Are you running sv_pure greater than 0? if so, make sure you have your whitelist setup properly

Yah people have been reporting this problem on my server too. My server has all the right configs but some people (who previously had no ploblems) are now reporting Saxton as a big error message.

Monkeys 06-11-2011 09:40

Someone told me it's because of a (few) shitty server(s) out there.
They seem to have bad models on their download list, which seem to interfere with Saxton Hale's.
Not sure if this is absolutely true, but it appears like this. I visited one of them, it (re)downloaded the models (which is odd) and since I've been seeing errors. Not on everything, but amps and the likes.

MaloModo 06-11-2011 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeys (Post 1485742)
They seem to have bad models on their download list, which seem to interfere with Saxton Hale's.
Not sure if this is absolutely true, but it appears like this. I visited one of them, it (re)downloaded the models (which is odd) and since I've been seeing errors. Not on everything, but amps and the likes.

Perhaps tell the server operator this? What server{s} was it?

Unreal1 06-11-2011 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeys (Post 1485742)

What models did it download? The amp ones? The Saxton ones? What version of saxton was it? version 1.32 has new models. What server was it?

Monkeys 06-11-2011 16:21

I didn't keep close tabs on it. Downloads go way too fast to notice them all and didn't expect it to be true, so I don't quite know which server it was.
It could be the new models, though.

Unreal1 06-11-2011 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeys (Post 1485949)
I didn't keep close tabs on it. Downloads go way too fast to notice them all and didn't expect it to be true, so I don't quite know which server it was.
It could be the new models, though.

You can always go in the history tab and see what server it was. But yes those models are probably the new ones. But can you join my saxton and see if you see the same issues? IP in my signature

Mev 06-11-2011 21:31

People on my server are also having this issue with joining and having Error sign, whats going on Eggman?