PDA

View Full Version : i dont know any of that but maybe this would help a "bi

_SWE_
02-01-2005, 16:04
okay, its like this, i want you know, that "SuperHeroMod" and they say they need SourceMod for that... so... maybe this would help a bit... (GFCScape) you can open those .gcf files in your steamapps\email\... you get it??? :D "as so you know, I DONT KNOW A BIT OF PROGRAMMING" :D

Tim
02-01-2005, 16:28
Nicely offered, but the guys developing Sourcemod are using the SDK
rather then the files hidden away in the GFC's...
The files in the GFC's are the actual end-product of (some) of what's revieled through the Software Development Kit.
Now I don't now much about this either (yet), but this is as much as I already understood from browsing forums & files.
Those that need acces to the files stuffed away in the GFC's most probably already knew how to get those...

devicenull
02-01-2005, 17:41
Two things.
If your going to give us a program, at least make sure its the latest version, and give us a link to its homepage ( http://countermap.counter-strike.net/Nemesis/index.php )

Manip
02-01-2005, 18:19
device, just fyi that shit site has been unusable for about 6months.

- You *can't* download from that site.

manorastroman
02-01-2005, 19:52
in fact, you cant even go anywhere on that site.

Freecode
02-01-2005, 21:28
okay, its like this, i want you know, that "SuperHeroMod" and they say they need SourceMod for that... so... maybe this would help a bit... (GFCScape) you can open those .gcf files in your steamapps\email\... you get it??? :D "as so you know, I DONT KNOW A BIT OF PROGRAMMING" :D
dont worry bout SH mod its coming.

devicenull
02-02-2005, 22:44
device, just fyi that shit site has been unusable for about 6months.

- You *can't* download from that site.

Oops. Still a nice thing to post though.. so you don't turn into some *other* sites.. :\