PDA

View Full Version : [REQ][CSGO] !cmenu plugin

eddo
11-26-2015, 10:49
Hi!

I'm searching for a plugin which enables a !cmenu from which the warden can choose day. I have only found one where the day is chosen automatically, I want the warden to choose day. It would be grate if there's any plugin available where if he, for example, choose HNS day, the guards are froozen for like 45 seconds so the prisoners can hind, but that's not completely necessary. It would also be great if you can do things like divide T's into different teams (with different colors if you're going to play football etc.).

Thank's in advance, and I hope you understand my bad english! :)

Krotis
12-13-2015, 06:59
Hello, there are a few private plugins out there also one that is public.
Contact me in PM if your looking for a private one($).

Franc1sco
12-13-2015, 19:07
Hi!

I'm searching for a plugin which enables a !cmenu from which the warden can choose day. I have only found one where the day is chosen automatically, I want the warden to choose day. It would be grate if there's any plugin available where if he, for example, choose HNS day, the guards are froozen for like 45 seconds so the prisoners can hind, but that's not completely necessary. It would also be great if you can do things like divide T's into different teams (with different colors if you're going to play football etc.).

Thank's in advance, and I hope you understand my bad english! :)

Request it here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=274650

I will make differents versions depending of the people requests and for free