PDA

View Full Version : Commands being wierd, could just be me being incompetent

ZeScratch
12-07-2014, 07:42
Hey,

So I installed the TF2 Items mod along with multiple other things for it thinking the were what was needed to get it to work and they were:

TF2 Items Manager - 1.4.1
TF2 Items Give Weapon - 3.14159 (This one is saying it has errors on the startup)
TF2 Items Advanced Give Item - 1.0.2
Everything else is version 1.6.3

It gives me the commands in a help listing in my clients console and things like the source mod commands work just fine in my console, but when ever I try to give myself a weapon it say that it is an unknown command, in both Client and Server. I find this strange because it shows the command and its description in the SourceMod help listing. I tried to locate the TF2 Items 1.5.3 as I saw on Asherkins posts saying that it is released, but I could not find a link anywhere. If anyone has any fixes or suggestions, please tell me immediately, I would really like this to work.

PS I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I just installed this incorrectly.

asherkin
12-07-2014, 15:46
TF2Items provides an interface for plugins to use, and tf2items_manager provides a config file to configure existing items - neither provide any commands.

If you're having trouble with a plugin using TF2Items (that isn't tf2items_manager), post in that plugin's thread.