PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hosties Menu Admin Flag Override

Dino Penis
10-09-2012, 10:33
What are the cvars for the hosties admih menu? Id like to override it so only z flag can use it.

TheHardstyleBro
10-10-2012, 07:15
What are the cvars for the hosties admih menu? Id like to override it so only z flag can use it.

I think there is not, im also getting annoyed by this...

Jizzy
10-27-2012, 19:32
+ 1 on this.

CaffeinatedSky
03-26-2013, 23:26
Since the maker doesn't want to add something common sense like this..I made an edit to at least take out Respawn. Maybe someone else has a better fix.

Remove Lines with:

respawn.sp
Respawn_Menus(Handle:h_TopMenu, TopMenuObject:obj_Hosties) { AddToTopMenu(h_TopMenu, "sm_hrespawn", TopMenuObject_Item, AdminMenu_Respawn, obj_Hosties, "sm_hrespawn", ADMFLAG_SLAY); }

sm_hosties.sp
Respawn_Menus(gH_TopMenu, gM_Hosties);

DorCoMaNdO
03-30-2013, 00:38
I am busy, and I didn't check the forum for a while... To change the flag replace in the code of respawn.sp that was given above, the last part (ADMFLAG_SLAY) with any flag that you want, everyflag has a name so for "z" it will be ADMFLAG_ROOT. (Recompiling is required)

I will try to get some time today to add the option to modify the flag, and some other glitches and bugs that were reported, mostly on the fruitninja lastrequest, although everytime that I commit an update I am checking it first...