Trash + Warning from Speedhack Plugin Thread

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-23-2006 , 10:14   Re: Speedhack v1.1
Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
You are correct, in part of VAC. But not the Steambans-part.
You don't need an ADMIN to record a demo. Every player on a server can record and submit a demo to steambans. And running around with a speedhack (no matter if it is a plugin or a cheat) you will get banned using it at steambans.
And before you come around again with "Shut up and go away".
My nick here is the same as at steambans. I'm protest-admin there. My work there is to vote on submitted demos and handle ban-protests. So if i say: i know what i talk about" you can believe me.

And btw: i'm not happy that there are plugins approved that have nothing to do on a public server just to give special players (here mostly admins) an advantage against other players. Especially if every player who doesn't know about this plugin calls it a hack.
That's nice, go cry somewhere else, because steambans is useless and so are you.
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 09-23-2006 , 10:35   Re: Speedhack v1.1
Reply With Quote #2

Ah, the normal way: if you cannot discuss, blame him away.

Lol, that's the same way the guys work that want's to protest theyr ban: " no i never cheated, that guy using speedhack isn't me".

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-23-2006 , 10:55   Re: Speedhack v1.1
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Ah, the normal way: if you cannot discuss, blame him away.

Lol, that's the same way the guys work that want's to protest theyr ban: " no i never cheated, that guy using speedhack isn't me".
Let's go through why you're an idiot:

1) You support an (illegally) closed source piece of software.
2) You link my work to how admins would abuse it. Who says it was ever designed with that in mind?
3) You claim it makes your job harder. You realize that everything you are doing could be completely crippled if someone simply installed a plugin that blocks the "status" command, then replaces it with some bogus message, right?
4) You can be replaced; anyone can do what you do. If this is true for whatever you're doing, then don't use it as a reason that you are right.

In closing I would just like to remind you that you, sir, are a noob of unprecedented heights. That is all.
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 09-23-2006 , 11:17   Re: Speedhack v1.1
Reply With Quote #4

Hawk, you're treading on thin ice. Unless you have no desire to remain part of this community, I suggest muting yourself.