Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Roach
Writes love letters to sawce Daily
Old 10-31-2007 , 11:11   Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #1

Ok, Lets try this thread again, and hopefully we will get some different results.

The last time this thread was tried, nobody posted any pictures, but everyone made fun of those who posted pictures of themselves. Therefore, the rules for this thread are simple. If I see that your post breaks these rules, I delete the post.

Rule 1: Post a picture of yourself in order to comment (positively or negatively) on someone else. Basically, this comes down to put up or shut up. You can make fun of the way someone looks, but you gotta put a picture of yourself up to make yourself a target of ridicule as well. It's only fair.

Rule 2: Pictures have to be PG-13 (Obviously in accordance w/ forum rules)...

Rule 3: If I find the image that you post of yourself on a Google image search, and its a generic image, and I can prove its not you, prepare for a world of photoshopping and hurt.

Rule 4: Have fun with the thread. We're a community here. Lets be mature about this and find out who the people are behind the screens.

Rule 5: Shots on someones race, ethnicity, etc etc are not tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

Note: If the thread gets out of control, it gets nuked and sent to the trash bin immediately.

So...on that note...let us begin!
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?