Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Basic Admin Tool

Post New Thread Reply   

Igniuks
Old 07-18-2007 , 09:05   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #931

lol give me example how it should look screenshot lol i found the spot but dont know how to change it , what numbers and where to put it ...
Lindgren
Old 07-18-2007 , 13:38   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #932

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
they are proberbly reset on round_Start, but you then have to change the users team before the round ends. So then you have the period after you change where players are not correcly teamed ( Most likely wrong model) so you then either need to change the model or move the player to a safe spot. Offcourse nothing is imposible, just more things to break in updates
CBaseEntity::Spawn from the Signature extension should solve all the objectives, model problems so players can be moved alive at roundend.
I guess i could try and make a small plugin to handle that myself but it would be so much more convenient if itīs already baked into the admin plugin from scratch ;)
Send a message via MSN to Lindgren
Igniuks
Old 07-18-2007 , 14:29   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #933

i finally gave user to me it says it works but it doesnt u do admin_menu in server , press change map
nothing!
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2007 , 04:09   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igniuks View Post
i finally gave user to me it says it works but it doesnt u do admin_menu in server , press change map
nothing!
What you are talking about is beyond me, join #sourcemod on gamesurge perhaps someone speaks whatever language is your native language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindgren View Post
CBaseEntity::Spawn from the Signature extension should solve all the objectives, model problems so players can be moved alive at roundend.
I guess i could try and make a small plugin to handle that myself but it would be so much more convenient if itīs already baked into the admin plugin from scratch ;)
if you spawn the player he proberbly looses all his weapons. So then you need to be able to get his existing weapons and then give himthem back.

No i think the simplest is either:
Change his team at the end of the round and then teleport him off the map. And when the round restarts he should be fixed

Change his team like its done now, and then manualy edit his stats and lower his death count if he was killed in the proccess.
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2007 , 16:41   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #935

Could we possibly get a public command like /batrules or /motd It would be very nice if we can get people to say that instead of slaying them and popping up the menu.
!rules happens to be hooked by gungame on my server.

Last edited by QwertyAccess; 07-19-2007 at 16:44.
kjcdude
Old 07-21-2007 , 21:51   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #936

I use this mod on 5 servers i run at the LAN center i work at.
A huge problem i have run into is a way to assign admin to specific people or allow admins to login.
Seeing as we are at a lan center everything has to be done in game for the admins so they can't change there password in a file.

If anyone knows of a way to allow levels of admins to login in game or assign them not using steam id's that would help me tremendously.

Thanks,
Kyle
Old 07-22-2007 , 02:58   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #937

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwertyAccess View Post
Could we possibly get a public command like /batrules or /motd It would be very nice if we can get people to say that instead of slaying them and popping up the menu.
I run a small es script I wrote to handle these.. and its easy to edit !rules from gun game to !ggrules (I also run a gun game server). Player say commands for motd and rules would be nice built into this admin though..
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2007 , 05:45   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #938

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwertyAccess View Post
atm i added rules and i proberbly add /rules it will be in the next releaes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcdude View Post
I use this mod on 5 servers i run at the LAN center i work at.
A huge problem i have run into is a way to assign admin to specific people or allow admins to login.
Seeing as we are at a lan center everything has to be done in game for the admins so they can't change there password in a file.

If anyone knows of a way to allow levels of admins to login in game or assign them not using steam id's that would help me tremendously.

Thanks,
Kyle
assign via ip? or do you want a console command to add admin, that would be not a big problem
Old 07-22-2007 , 07:55   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #939

Hi EKS,

could following be implemented:

-Admins not having rcon Flag through BAT, not knowing rcon Password

Typing "admin_status" or "admin_users" (example new Commands) into console to reflect what rcon status is displaying (Steam ID and IP Addresses of Clients) when using HLSW or have direct access to Server Console.

Have tried

"RCON_Status" "status"

in menucommands.ini

and

admin_rcon status

--> without success...
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2007 , 08:57   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #940

admin_list