Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Appearance mod/plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

ll3
Old 08-29-2009 , 05:57   Appearance mod/plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there!

I've been a pretty avid CS 1.6 player for years now. I took a break because I had 2 of my steam accounts banned and decided to buy a new one finally. So here it is... A suggestion.

For: CS 1.6

Idea: Ever played any of the halo games on Xbox live? When you rank up in kills you are granted special items and armor that you can equip to your character to show your level of competence in the game. (I.E. A Katana/sword you can wear on your back, New helm or shoulders.)

I was wondering If its possible seeing to it that I am a modeler, I could create some items and armor for players to gain access to after they achieve a certain rank/status on the server.

For instance... If you were to join the server and type /top15 most of the players on the list would already have these items because of their loyalty to playing on the server. This also gives players a "point" to playing the game, much like an MMO RPG.

How it works:
Player joins, player does objectives.
500 kills\objectives achieved = New armor, +1 piece
1000 kills\objectives achieved = New armor, +1 piece
2000 kills\objectives achieved = New armor, +1 piece
5000 kills\objectives achieved = New armor, +1 piece
10000 kills\objectives achieved = Full set of armor etc.

Really, I don't want it to disturb the flow of the normal game play. The armor does NOT give stat bonuses.

Catch: None, I was just seeing if a coder was interested in making this plugin for Counter-Strike 1.6. Ask me about the credit situation or what you would like to "Add" to it.

Thanks, ll3 aka Kr@zZy.