Post New Thread Reply   

Old 07-05-2007 , 07:57   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #71

plz add a turn on/off command !!! So we''l be able to use the per map config
:THM: SFG
Old 07-05-2007 , 11:48   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #72

Hello!

First thanks for converting the plugin to SM.

I really would like to see a feature i also requested on the original version, but it was never integrated.

Make two weapon-lists.

One for 4 or more players and one for 3 or less players.

Because if the last thing you have to do is the HE-kill, that is nearly impossible if you are playing 1on1 or 1on2. You would have to knife your enemy first and then throw the HE.

With 4 or more players this is no problem, because you can wait till someone shooted at / hurt an enemy and then throw your HE.

Same for the knife-kill.

So please implement this feature.

Thx,
Old 07-06-2007 , 13:32   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #73

So ? any on/off command on the way ? really need that to use per map config :p
teame06
i have a hat
Old 07-06-2007 , 14:11   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by :THM: SFG View Post
Hello!

First thanks for converting the plugin to SM.

I really would like to see a feature i also requested on the original version, but it was never integrated.

Make two weapon-lists.

One for 4 or more players and one for 3 or less players.

Because if the last thing you have to do is the HE-kill, that is nearly impossible if you are playing 1on1 or 1on2. You would have to knife your enemy first and then throw the HE.

With 4 or more players this is no problem, because you can wait till someone shooted at / hurt an enemy and then throw your HE.

Same for the knife-kill.

So please implement this feature.

Thx,
I can implement this system into another plugin, but it will not be going into the core of gungame itself. Since not all server ops will want this option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1695 View Post
So ? any on/off command on the way ? really need that to use per map config :p
As of right now no, because of many complex things needs to be turned off. I still have to fix other bugs and crash bug which are taking up most of my time to figure out what need to be turn off and on with in the whole plugin. I may or may not put a command in. You may have to use the per map config system in gungame. As of right now there are known bugs to me for turning off gungame via it config system, but they are low priority over the crashes bugs right now.

Last edited by teame06; 07-06-2007 at 14:17.
Send a message via AIM to teame06
Old 07-07-2007 , 09:43   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by teame06 View Post
I can implement this system into another plugin, but it will not be going into the core of gungame itself. Since not all server ops will want this option.

Hi teame06.

Couldn't you just make it part of the config of GunGameSM?

Like just two variables:
// SecondWeaponListForLowPlayerNumbers 1=two lists, 0=one list
- SecondList 1
// x number of players when second list is activ (x and below)
- SecondActive 3

Then add the option to write down a second list which can be used, but no one has to use it.

I think that would be very helpful for servers where HE-grenade and knife are the last weapons before the victory.

Greetz,
i have a hat
Old 07-07-2007 , 12:59   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by :THM: SFG View Post
Hi teame06.

Couldn't you just make it part of the config of GunGameSM?

Like just two variables:
// SecondWeaponListForLowPlayerNumbers 1=two lists, 0=one list
- SecondList 1
// x number of players when second list is activ (x and below)
- SecondActive 3

Then add the option to write down a second list which can be used, but no one has to use it.

I think that would be very helpful for servers where HE-grenade and knife are the last weapons before the victory.

Greetz,
It will be in the GunGame Config file except the plugin that control the change will not be in the core of gungame.

I am trying to not make gungame bloated having every single code for every new option inside the core if can not. Your request is something is not necessary inside of the gungame core.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMyrrha View Post
Connection to Steam servers successful.
VAC secure mode is activated.
L 07/03/2007 - 14:40:20: [SM] Fatal error encountered parsing translation file "plugin.basevotes.txt"
L 07/03/2007 - 14:40:20: [SM] Error (line 0, column 0): Stream failed to open
L 07/03/2007 - 14:40:20: -------- Mapchange to gg_battleroyale --------
L 07/03/2007 - 14:40:20: Error log file session closed.
Executing dedicated server config file
Incorrect price blob version! Update your server!
ERROR: mp_dynamicpricing set to 1 but couldn't download the price list!
Section [Scenes]: 0 resources total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of limit (2.10 MB)
couldn't exec server.cfg
[GunGame] Loading addons\sourcemod\configs\gungame\gungame.cfg config file
[GunGame] Loading addons\sourcemod\configs\gungame\gungame.cfg config file

yep, that is the only thing that appears... nothing refered to the handicap

thx for the help.and i'm sorry to be taking ur time .
and i'm ok with the HE stuff...hahah it was only one idea i took from the mani and evenscript GunGame, i was not trying to bother you
if you want to try the game end thing you can go to my server, but you don't need if u don't want to, i just put the map away and it never happened again ...
that's it, here's my e-mail if u want to add me in steam to track my server or something... thomazmyrrha@hotmail......
and my clan mate told me that a remote server is easier to control than the valve one, is this true? i was just wondering,..because i have no ideia of which program to donwload for this after all.hahhaah

thx a lot for the support teame06
Look like you have plugins\gungame.smx and plugins\gungame\gungame.smx. So it look like it loaded twice.

Last edited by teame06; 07-07-2007 at 15:29.
yester64
Old 07-09-2007 , 00:22   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #77

hi team06,
i noticed that there are some (bugs??) or mistakes.
1) if a map ends (after the winner song) the map starts again for 1 round. happens on small maps.
2) nextmap does not show any map.
i am not sure if thats gungame, but i just installed gungame and nextmap was working before.
3) its great. i love it..

p.s. i have to check the cfg again, but is it possible to make the hint screen dissapear quicker?
Old 07-09-2007 , 01:01   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by yester64 View Post
hi team06,
i noticed that there are some (bugs??) or mistakes.
1) if a map ends (after the winner song) the map starts again for 1 round. happens on small maps.
2) nextmap does not show any map.
i am not sure if thats gungame, but i just installed gungame and nextmap was working before.

p.s. i have to check the cfg again, but is it possible to make the hint screen dissapear quicker?
1. I'll have a fix for it the next release. Now I understand what DarthMyrrha meant. I'm still waiting for bug report in SM to be resolved before I release the next one.

2. No, GunGame does not touch anything in nextmap. So you need to report this in their thread.

Nope, you can't shorten the hint message display length IIRC.
yester64
Old 07-09-2007 , 01:05   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #79

no i meant like to show it for 10 seconds. otherwise its ok...

btw. you could add other winning songs too, or. havent check to closely, but i wonder if you could add several for random play.
well, i think i ask a little to much. its still beta and for that it works great.

maybe for the future.
Old 07-09-2007 , 15:01   Re: GunGame:SM
Reply With Quote #80

Hy, I have a problem with GunGame beta4. I am using sourcemm ver 1.4.2, sourcemod r1091 and a few plugins. When i start Gungame and enter the server, after the warmup round (which works), the server crashes. It gives me a runtime error R6025 - pure virtual function call. Ive tried other versions of sourcemod and still it doesnt work. The only way i managed to make it work is to copy the gungame smx twice in plugins(once plugins/gungame, second plugins/). Then it works but it has duplicate chat messages in the game (cause of the 2 smx). Can i do something so it would work normally with only one smx ?