Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D2] Question about a weird CRASH

Post New Thread Reply   

KadabraZz
Old 08-09-2023 , 15:11   [L4D2] Question about a weird CRASH
Reply With Quote #1

Well, first I'll give some context, I've had a server for a week, the server hasn't crashed at all, I've installed the accelerator from day one.

Today I was talking inside the server, through the chat, we were at the beginning of the dark carnival map, near the car, we stayed there for about 2 hours and a few minutes,
we were only two players, and suddenly the server crashed, there was no log, and not even it was caused by the plugin sending a *CRASH* when the server is empty.
By any chance is there a maximum number of messages sent within the chat? Or a maximum time we can stay on the map? (We text a lot, *couple fight style*)
I wonder as it is something very strange and has left no traces. Maybe message limit? Maybe the maximum time on the map?
Could someone with experience in the matter solve this doubt?

Ghati
Old 08-11-2023 , 01:02   Re: [L4D2] Question about a weird CRASH
Reply With Quote #2

I don't think the message limit or time limit is the cause here. If there was a limit on messages, it'd only restrict you from texting and not crash the server. The map time limit also only transit to another map. Maybe the plugin or mod are at conflict here.