Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[DoD:S] Map bugfix, improvement and a little mod.

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
micmacx
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Day of Defeat: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Map bugfix, improvement and a little mod.
    Old 06-15-2023 , 18:46   [DoD:S] Map bugfix, improvement and a little mod.
    Reply With Quote #1

This plugin is taken from the maps bugfix plugin created by : FeuerSturm + darkranger, vintage

Original bugfix :
    dod_anzio, dod_avalanche, dod_donner, dod_flash , dod_winter : Bugfix by FeuerSturm + darkranger, vintage, I haven't checked everything but one thing is sure is that the bug in the box in Axis side on dod_flash has been fixed. For the rest, it does not cause any problems.

My Bugfix :
    dod_bodange: The bug in the Axis spawn is fixed by adding walls.
    dod_crash_dust, dod_crash_dust_final: Added crates to prevent players from hiding in objects, and I put a tank in place of the horrible, half-destroyed yellow car..

My improvements:
    dod_convoy_b20, dod_convoy, dod_convoy2_rc1, dod_convoy2_rc1_fixed: Added spawn protection walls.
    dod_convoy_summer,dod_convoy_summer_final: same.
    dod_convoy_new_noel, dod_convoy_new_year_2011: same.
    dod_deux_chateaux_final, dod_deux_chateaux_LS, dod_deux_chateaux: Added tanks in front of the spawn exits.
    dod_fightzone_voodoo, dod_fightzone_voodoo_final: Added walls to prevent players from using the ladder bug to get to the top of the map.
    dod_gan, dod_gan_32, dod_gan_xmas_b1, dod_gan32: Added spawn protection walls.
    dod_gan_extended_se: same.
    dod_mario_air: This map is identical to the following two, but the correction is different: Teleporter to hidden room (forbidden) redirected to the second hidden room, at the very top + addition of walls to block the exit from the forbidden room. Mario poster teleporter redirected to the second hidden room, at the very top.
    mario_air_32, mario_air: Teleporter to hidden room (forbidden) redirected to the second hidden room with zombie + added walls to block the exit from the forbidden room.
    cdc_mario_air_flag: Blocked all teleporter and walled all hidden rooms.

Added a small mod:
    This mod appear tanks randomly (at the start of each round) to strategic locations on these maps, which completely changes the gameplay of these maps :
    3xi_trainmap
    dod_fight_arena_urbex, 3xi_urbex
    dod_bunky
    dod_fight_arena
    dod_normandie_fight_arena

This mod can be enabled/disabled in dod/cfg/dod_blockexploitmaps/dod_blockexploitmaps.cfg
    This configuration folder and file will be created the first time the plugin is launched.

Sorry for my English but I am French. ;-)
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (dod_blockexploits_maps.sp - 127 views - 27.8 KB)

Last edited by micmacx; 10-08-2023 at 06:44.
    Happy DODs player
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-20-2023 , 05:51   Re: Map bugfix, improvement and a little mod.
    Reply With Quote #2

Great stuff