Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
waylaidwanderer
SourceMod Donor
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Automated scrapbanking/hatbanking/keybanking/itembanking via ScrapBank.Me bots. Does not require HTML MOTD.
    Old 08-10-2013 , 16:23   [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #1

[Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin
    Version 1.5.0

Description:
    Automated scrapbanking/hatbanking/keybanking/itembanking via ScrapBank.Me bots. Does not require HTML MOTD. [Any] tag because while this is aimed for TF2 users, it works in any server that supports SourceMod.

How does this work?
    ScrapBank.Me provides many automated trading bots for your banking convenience. Each bot has a queue that you must wait in before you can trade with the bot.
    With the plugin, you can add yourself to the queue and trade the bots without being on the website at all.
    This plugin doesn't use the HTML MOTD (except for the help page), so if you don't like having HTML MOTDs enabled, you won't have any problems using the plugin. For all intents and purposes, you don't personally need to interact with the site itself.
    What if I want to buy items?
    Buying items will likely not be supported via the plugin. If you want to buy items, you will need to do so via our website, http://scrapbank.me.

As a server owner, do I get any benefits from installing this plugin?
    Server owners can get additional benefits on the site:
    • After 100 trades completed with the plugin, you receive the "Server Owner" rank along with free, lifetime priority, and you will also receive the same benefits Donators do.
    • For every 100 trades completed with the plugin, you gain +5 to your scrapbanking limits, and +2 to your other limits.
    This is linked to whichever ScrapBank.Me account the API key belongs to. You can give the same benefits to (up to) 2 additional people by configuring sbm_additional_server_owners (see CVars section).
    Commands:
    • sm_bank (!bank or /bank)
      • Adds you to the queue.
    • sm_bank_remove (!bank_remove or /bank_remove)
      • Removes you from the queue.
    • sm_bank_get (!bank_get or /bank_get)
      • Forces the queue position message to show up again.
    • sm_bank_help (!bank_help or /bank_help)
      • Brings up a help page that gives a quick overview of the plugin.
    • sm_bank_donate (!bank_donate or /bank_donate)
      • Adds you to the queue in donation mode.
    CVars:
    • sbm_enabled (0|1)
      • Enable (1) or disable (0) the plugin. Default: 1
    • sbm_ad_time (0|300)
      • Show ad notifying users of the plugin every X seconds. 0 to disable. Default: 120
    • sbm_auto_update (0|1)
      • Enables automatic updating (has no effect if Updater is not installed). Default: 1
    • sbm_add_tag (0|1)
    • sbm_access_flag
      • Specify which Admin Flag is required to use the plugin. Leave blank for everyone to use. Default: "" (everyone)
    • sbm_private_key
    • sbm_public_key
    • sbm_additional_server_owners
      • SteamID64s of additional server owners, separated by a comma. Max of 2 SteamID64s. They will receive the same benefits that you do. Example: "76561198045552709,76561198026604967"
    Dependencies:
    • Requires SteamTools (included in zip file)
    Installation Instructions:
    1. Place ScrapBankMe.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
    2. Place steamtools.ext.dll (Windows) or steamtools.ext.so (Linux) into your addons/sourcemod/extensions folder.
    3. Place ScrapBankMe.cfg into your addons/cfg/sourcemod folder.
    4. Configure the sbm_public_key and sbm_private_key CVars.
    Notes:
    • If you're compiling the plugin yourself, be sure to put the contents of the include folder in the proper place. The online compiler will not work with this.
    Screenshots:

Version History:
    • V1.5.0
      • Fixed remove queue message from repeating
      • Stopped queue checking function from running if already checking queue
      • Blocked console from being able to use banking commands
    • V1.4.0
      • Fixed Ad Timer not disabling properly (also fixes an exception if you tried to disable the ad timer while it was already disabled)
      • Tentatively fixed a memory leak (please let me know if any more occur)
    • V1.3.0
      • Added sbm_access_flag (see CVars)
      • Changed commands to be more consistent with each other and conform to SourceMod guidelines (sm_ prefix, etc.)
      • RECOMMENDED: Regenerate ScrapBankMe.cfg in tf/cfg/sourcemod/!
    • V1.2.0
      • Tweaks to Updater-related code
      • Added option to enable/disable automatic updating
      • Added scrapbank.me to sv_tags plus option to enable/disable
      • RECOMMENDED: Regenerate ScrapBankMe.cfg in tf/cfg/sourcemod/!
    • V1.1.0
      • Adds Updater integration
      • Adds support for multiple server owners
    • V1.0.0
      • Initial Release
    --->Download Link<---
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip ScrapBank.Me_V1.5.0.zip (200.5 KB, 1178 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ScrapBankMe.sp - 613 views - 27.5 KB)

Last edited by asherkin; 11-13-2013 at 09:36. Reason: Uploaded V1.5.0
    Skyrider
    AMX Mod X Beta Tester
    Old 08-11-2013 , 05:36   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.2.0 - August 10, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #2

!bank is already in use by:
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1855430
    SourceMod Donor
    Old 08-11-2013 , 13:15   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.2.0 - August 10, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
    This plugin is meant to be a replacement which is simpler and better to use, both in terms of service and how the plugin works.

Last edited by waylaidwanderer; 08-11-2013 at 13:23.
    Mr. Man
    Veteran Member
    Old 08-11-2013 , 14:19   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.2.0 - August 10, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
    1. Replace the RegCmd with whatever you want and recompile it.
    2. This uses the chatbox interface as compared to scrap.tf's menu/HTML display format.
    3. Both are nice, though .me's queue indicator is much better than .tf's.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by waylaidwanderer
    Please consider removing or giving us an option to disable the donation request line in the chatbox since I am sure you also display that line in the bot while a player trades with it. It clutters the game chat.

Last edited by Mr. Man; 08-11-2013 at 14:21.
    waylaidwanderer
    SourceMod Donor
    Old 08-11-2013 , 16:07   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.2.0 - August 10, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Please consider removing or giving us an option to disable the donation request line in the chatbox since I am sure you also display that line in the bot while a player trades with it. It clutters the game chat.
    The bot doesn't actually mention it at all. This is the only place I actually make it sort of in-your-face. On the whole it can be ignored though, or you can also remove that line and recompile it. Additionally you're the only who sees it (and only for a few seconds) so it's not overly bad.

Last edited by waylaidwanderer; 08-11-2013 at 16:08.
    Blackglade
    Old 08-15-2013 , 19:14   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.3.0 - August 12, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #6

I do like the admin feature
    waylaidwanderer
    SourceMod Donor
    Old 08-18-2013 , 03:02   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.3.0 - August 12, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blackglade View Post
    I do like the admin feature
    Thanks! I thought it was useful especially if you had more than one admin running the server with you.

I just uploaded 1.4.0 which is a pretty important update since it should fix a memory leak that occurs.
    ImAnApple
    Old 08-26-2013 , 22:16   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #8

I am glad this finally has a sourcemod plugin. Putting it on my server now.
    Skyrider
    AMX Mod X Beta Tester
    Old 11-10-2013 , 06:58   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #9

API page is bugged/screwed. No bots being displayed, because I assume there are no bots to trade with?
    SourceMod Developer
    Old 11-13-2013 , 09:35   Re: [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)
    Reply With Quote #10

You should be using the overrides system with CheckCommandAccess rather than manual flag checks against a convar.

You've also embedded the MD5 include without attribution, and you have no rights to be redistributing SteamTools, especially without source code - link to it's thread!

Last edited by asherkin; 11-13-2013 at 09:35.