AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-29-2005 , 16:04  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420
then download that allinone text and put it in the file specified
amxmodx/data/lang
In your amxmodx/data/lang file
Old 10-29-2005 , 20:03  

ya..i did those...but when i go into my server...
those commands dont work
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-29-2005 , 21:50  

type amx_plugins in your server consol and see if the plugin says its running or a bad load. You probly did not install it right, or it needs to be compiled in your scripting folder for it to work.
Old 10-29-2005 , 22:41  

it says bad load.....
how do you fix that
and also thanks for helping
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-30-2005 , 04:02  

You have to make sure that
cstrike
Fun
engine

Are enabled in your modules for this plugin to run
Old 10-30-2005 , 13:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420
You have to make sure that
cstrike
Fun
engine

Are enabled in your modules for this plugin to run
I was receiving the same error where the plugin wasn't loading. I verified I had all the modules started.
What I ended up doing was copied the .sma file to my scripting folder and compiled it. Then copied the .amxx file to my plugins folder and restarted the server.
It's loading now, but I haven't verified if any of the commands are working. That's next on my list.
Hog
Old 10-30-2005 , 14:04   Organize Admin commands with Privileges

Sorry for the question, but I haven’t scripted before. Is there a way to organize the privileges to where I can group the commands I want to give to the Admins to a different Level?
For example;
I would like to give my Admins the ability to lower the gravity but not let them have Godmod or Noclip as it’s currently setup for ADMIN_LEVEL_A.

Would it work if I organize the commands by assigning the different levels and recompiling the file? I like the idea of splitting commands in 3 different levels, but I would want to sort in a way based on the power of the command.

Thank you,
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-30-2005 , 16:05  

That is what i said earlier, you can do that with any plugin. Compile it locally, is waht its called. And of course you can bud, you can make em whatever you want, just change these lines for ADMIN_LEVELS
Code:
    register_plugin("Super All-In-One-Commands","1.6","AMX(x) Community")     register_concmd("amx_heal","admin_heal",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> <life to give>")     register_concmd("amx_armor","admin_armor",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<part of nick> <amount>")     register_concmd("amx_godmode","admin_godmode",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> <0=OFF 1=ON>")     register_concmd("amx_noclip","admin_noclip",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> <0=OFF 1=ON>")     register_concmd("amx_teleport","admin_teleport",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> [x] [y] [z]")     //register_concmd("amx_userorigin","admin_userorigin",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick, or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_stack","admin_stack",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick or #userid> [0|1|2]")     register_concmd("amx_givemoney","give_money",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick> OR <#userid> <amount>")     register_concmd("amx_takemoney","take_money",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick> OR <#userid> <amount>")     register_concmd("amx_gag","amx_gag",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick or #userid> <a|b> [time]")     register_concmd("amx_ungag","amx_ungag",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_alltalk","admin_alltalk",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"1|0 to enable and disable")     register_clcmd("say","block_gaged")     register_clcmd("say_team","block_gaged")     register_concmd("amx_gravity","admin_gravity",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"< gravity >")     register_clcmd("say /gravity","check_gravity")     register_clcmd("say_team /gravity","check_gravity")     register_concmd("amx_glow","admin_glow",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> <red> <green> <blue> <alpha>")     register_concmd("amx_bury","admin_bury",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_unbury","admin_unbury",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_disarm","admin_disarm",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_uberslap","admin_slap",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_slay2","admin_slay",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid> [1-lightning|2-blood|3-explode]")     register_concmd("amx_fire","fire_player",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_rocket","rocket_player",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_cvar("amx_llamasound","1")     register_concmd("amx_llama","llama",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"- <authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_concmd("amx_weapon","admin_weapon",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<authid, nick, @all, @team, or #userid> <weapon #>")     register_concmd("amx_weapons","admin_weapon",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<authid, nick, @all, @team, or #userid> <weapon #>")     register_cvar("amx_revivemsg","0")     register_concmd("amx_revive","admin_revive",ADMIN_BAN,"<authid, nick, @team or #userid>")     register_cvar("amx_moneymsg","0")     register_clcmd("amx_exec","doExec",ADMIN_IMMUNITY,"<nick,@TEAM,*(all),@SERVER>")
I said it in another post also. Go into your users.ini to find out the flags and go into the include folder then go into scripting/include/amxconst.inc for more info on flags

Last edited by bmann_420; 12-09-2006 at 06:42.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-31-2005 , 15:29  

Added German Version, thanks Curry