Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...

Post New Thread Reply   

skabull
Old 06-02-2011 , 18:25   [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I searched before posting, but I have not found a plugin that match my request ....

Here I would like to know if anyone is interested in creating this plugin?

On Eventscripts there is one that does this, so much for the script ES.
http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/ccbalance

The plugin would be to equalize the teams when a team consists of players with high level compared to the other.

I am not talking about auto team balance, but swap after a certain number of rounds, if the game is unbalanced.
the best players on a team in the other and put the smaller players in the other.

I hope to have been quite understandable, because English is not my native language ^ ^

PS: To test the script its ES could help you better achieve the plugin Sourcemod.

There are good things in it, as is pointed out to the players swapped by a small sound and a blue or red to signal that he has changed teams.

Thank you for reading my story ^ ^

Goobye.
Old 06-02-2011 , 18:37   Re: [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #2

Uhm all you have to do is edit your server's configuartion settings, add the following to game.cfg or if you have gameservers.com hosting & such you can go inside and navigate to "Advanced Config" then add

mp_autoteambalance 1

Wasn't too sure if this is what you were asking for PM me if i was wrong!
skabull
Old 06-02-2011 , 18:57   Re: [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabull View Post

I am not talking about auto team balance
I know that, I not speak to level the team when they have fewer players ...

But even if the teams are equal in number (eg 5vs5) but imagine the CT's win every round because players have a higher level of play that players who play a terrorist.

Here the swapper plugin the best players in CT the other team, and lowest in the terrorist team will go in CT.
Old 06-02-2011 , 19:18   Re: [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #4

Oooooooh. You want a Scoreboard balancer (I believe thats what its called) google it i think you should find it beyond that i cannot help you im sorry.
Ynot
Old 06-03-2011 , 00:22   Re: [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #5

^No effin clue what the hell he is talking about.. Probably just trollin for posts?

Well there isnt a SM version of ccbalance. The closest you probably find is this..
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=515853
skabull
Old 06-03-2011 , 03:37   Re: [Request] Creating a plugin to equalize the teams ...
Reply With Quote #6

I already tested this one, but I should not ...

It does not Swapp from the stats ...

Thank you anyway.