Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])

Post New Thread Reply   

dirtyminuth
Old 05-10-2011 , 22:00   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry View Post
i havee installed the latest version of sdkhook,why it said unable to load plugin "zombiefortress_vanilla.smx": Required extension "sdkhooks" file<"sdkhooks.ext"> not running and same as zombiefortress_perk.smx
Sounds like you've got the problem solved. It sounds like you didn't uninstall the old SDKHooks correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry View Post
the plugin works now,but why the zombie is not in dark green colour,its just like normal?
Zombies were only green under older or modified versions of ZF. They are standard colors under all versions I have authored, excluding special colors for specific perks (e.g. Toxic).
Old 05-28-2011 , 19:14   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #182

Hey, I've been getting the following error quite a bit along with some crashing:
Code:
[SM] Native "SDKHooks_TakeDamage" reported: Invalid entity index 3 for inflictor
[SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "zombiefortress_perk.smx":
[SM]   [0]  Line 3035, zf_perk.inc::perk_OnPeriodic()
[SM]   [1]  Line 853, zombiefortress_perk.sp::timer_main()
Edit: woops, looks like I already posted this lol. I guess bump then.
sir.moe
BANNED
Old 06-01-2011 , 04:17   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #183

Mine seems to be crashing ALOT since todays update, anyone else?
jacek2144
Old 06-30-2011 , 05:50   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #184

Hey Guys Could You Add in New Version of Zombie Fortress These Cvars :

- sm_zf_upgrade_buildings Def 0-2 (You Can Upgrade buildings : Sentries, Dispenser, Repair Nodes, Amplifiers) 0 - You Can't 1 - You Can Upgrade to level 2, 2 - You Can Upgrade to level 3

-sm_zf_buildings_DrainAmmo Def 0-2 (IF Set on 2 ammo drains on sentries if set on 1 your ammo drain but you can resupply ammo if set on 2 your ammo didn't drain and you can resupply ammo)

-sm_zf_class_survivor_pyro Def 1-0 - You Can Disable Or Enable Pyro For Survivors Userfull

Last edited by jacek2144; 06-30-2011 at 06:00.
PAL-18
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2011 , 18:11   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #185

I noticed that when everyone choses survivor as preference the same players keep getting made a zombie. It would be great if it used "round robin" method to choose who becomes a zombie (when everyone chooses survivor). It really pisses people off.

Also, a lot of the new melee weapons aren't working with ZF. Will they be fixed? The claw heavy melee weapon should be blocked though. It kills in one hit.
supackm
Old 07-03-2011 , 01:32   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #186

where can I translate the zf menu or the messages?
gavintlgold
Old 07-03-2011 , 06:26   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by supackm View Post
where can I translate the zf menu or the messages?
ZF is not properly set up for translation, unfortunately. If I had time I'd do it for the OP myself, but unfortunately I don't.

Consider this a feature request, dirtyminuth. It would be good to have.
Old 07-05-2011 , 13:46   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #188

Using new weapons seems to make the mod disallow you from using -any- weapons. Can you add a feature to force normal[default] weapons? -Only for zombies, though

Last edited by Raeschen; 07-05-2011 at 13:51.
FunkyLoveCow
Old 07-15-2011 , 07:47   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #189

I hate to rush, but it's been a couple weeks since the uber update and the server I go to still has civilian zombies running around. The admin there says it's because this plugin hasn't received an update.
dirtyminuth
Old 07-17-2011 , 15:51   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #190

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I last posted. Unfortunately, this post is not the best of news. I no longer have the time to dedicate to ZF, based on new work and life situations. In fact, I type this from an empty apartment, about to move to into a nicer home.

My plan is to release one final compatibility update for ZF in the next two weeks. After that, someone else will have to take over maintaining the mod. I will offer to update the OP with any subsequent versions from other developers, as well as answer any general questions about the ZF source.

It will be interesting to observe how ZF continues from here. Remember, ZF has been handed down from developer to developer, starting with Sirot, so many people have contributed to this mod. History may repeat. It's been fun and educational, interacting with the community, learning how to distinguish between good and bad feedback, and participating in feature and balance discussions. It's been a very valuable experience, thank you!