Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

SirLamer
Old 07-30-2010 , 01:09   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #661

red_snow, please immediately edit your post with the config file to hide the login credentials, especially the password. It is a security threat so share that information so openly.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
red_snow
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-30-2010 , 01:25   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #662

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
red_snow, please immediately edit your post with the config file to hide the login credentials, especially the password. It is a security threat so share that information so openly.
done
Thx Sirlamer for this awesome plugin and DWN for helping me out.

I hav one question for you thou...
Do players need to install some kindda player on thier computers to play the music?
red_snow
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-30-2010 , 01:57   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #663

Only half the players can hear the music..
SirLamer
Old 07-30-2010 , 10:51   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #664

Are you playing in TF2 or Counter-Strike? Changes in the browser's rendering engine has changed things. A temporary solution using SoundManager2 has been posted in one of the earlier threads by Darkimmortal.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...83#post1233683

red_snow
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-30-2010 , 21:12   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #665

Just ran into another problem.
When i try to force jb ...
I get this error message
Command 'force' is a reserved command. It has been ignored.
willy1234x1
Old 07-31-2010 , 17:35   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #666

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_snow View Post
I get this error message
Check your permissions. If you don't have the permission you can't use the command.
SirLamer
Old 08-01-2010 , 23:34   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_snow View Post
I get this error message
Only admins with the right permission has the right to use "force". You can set the eligable flags, but the default is ADMFLAG_CHAT.

eyvind
Old 08-04-2010 , 21:05   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #668

I get this problem
Error: Unable to determine MD5 checksum hash from /home/a9153055/public_html/jukebox/uploads/09 - Going Out Of My Head.mp3

I am hosting my website at 000webhost and my sql server at freemysql.net

Everything is working correctly as i can use !jb, and I can see uploads, etc.

I tried to copy the folder from the helper apps into /include/ but it hasnt made a difference. What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: I switched to a differnt host, and now it work. The only problem is i can't play any music. i have set chmod on the correct folders to 664, ive tried the differnt query.php s and nothing works. I cant get it to play anything.

Are you supposed to be able to open the mp3 files? (encrypted links) because when i try to open them in my browser it says denied.

Last edited by eyvind; 08-05-2010 at 18:55.
SirLamer
Old 08-05-2010 , 19:02   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #669

if you were to open the .mp3 file right from your browser it should work, and it would have to work for JukeBox to be able to play them. That probably means your permissions are restricting access, despite your check. See what user and group Apache is running under and see what the user and group is for the mp3s. If they don't have the same user or group then 664 won't cut it. The proper solution is to change the user that owns the folder and NOT to make permissions set to 666 or 777.

eyvind
Old 08-05-2010 , 20:39   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #670

Hey i managed to fix the permissions issue. The problem was that if write or execute was enabled for "group" the server blocked that filed from public access.

To figure this out i actually re-did the entire setup process.

Now everything seems to be working, except for one thing. When I go to Add New Tracks, the title of the page is Batch FTP upload. This does not bother me, but what does is that i can only add track by track. If I select all and press the green add button by "with selected" nothing happens and the page just refreshed. Ive tried selecting one track, several tracks, etc. I can only add tracks by clicking the other add button (under the column functions). Any ideas? thanks for the help btw

EDIT: Wierd, this randomly started working, meaning the whole thing is working perfectly for me. Its amazing Thank you for this aweosme plugin. I don't see why people need the html5 version, this one works for me and my friends without any plugin installd (to firefox/chrome that is). Thanks again

Last edited by eyvind; 08-06-2010 at 05:44.