0% 

Weapon Arena

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 05-23-2005 , 17:53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FrY-
Oh ya I don't know if anyone reported this bug but I'm too lazy to go through all 20 pages . When I turn on weapon arena when I shoot someone or when anyone shoots someone it diesnt hit them and you can run right through them. I would love for this to be fixed. Thanks!

can someone reply this time?
Here's a reply... Don't be so freakin' lazy. It's extremely annoying, especially when someone admits to it.
knocker
Old 05-23-2005 , 18:36  

hi johnny,

i know its been aksed some times now, but would you mind inrwgering your he arena plugin into this one? i went through all pages of this thread searching for "he" to see if youve done a special version already, but i found only three comments from you (chronological order ;)): 1. there is already a he arena plugin - 2. "i'm too lazy" (i like this one ) - 3. you wanted to see if its possible since its been asked so many times ;).

hm ok, that was around page 15 so i just wanted to remind you ;). i dont want you to do it right now but i really would like to have the grenades in random mode asap . its just so damn funny to have it now and then ...

i tried to modifiy your plugin but it starts fiveseven arena when its supposed to give hes ... really annoying ^^

so it would be great if you could take a look and add some lines etc - youre my last hope to have some fun at cs again ;)

thx!
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
-FrY-
Old 05-24-2005 , 10:54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoralt
Quote:
Oh ya I don't know if anyone reported this bug but I'm too lazy to go through all 20 pages . When I turn on weapon arena when I shoot someone or when anyone shoots someone it diesnt hit them and you can run right through them. I would love for this to be fixed. Thanks!

can someone reply this time?
Here's a reply... Don't be so freakin' lazy. It's extremely annoying, especially when someone admits to it.
Ok bud calm down I just want this bug to get fixed so i can use this plugin again. And I really don't want to read through 21 pages of reply's that don't concern the bug I'm refering to.

I am 91% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Send a message via AIM to -FrY- Send a message via MSN to -FrY- Send a message via Yahoo to -FrY-
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2005 , 12:57  

Fry: that problem sounds really odd, I don't think I heard of it before. You say you can run *through* people?
My senses tell me something else is causing that...

Knocker: ok sorry that's probably along while ago. I have forgotten that.
Maybe this thread should be emptied, no one will ever go through ten thousand pages anyway. Except you. :-)
Of course they are useful sometimes when searching.

I've been very inactive lately for some reasons, one being my gfx card fried (well, it hangs on labourous 3d applications).

Maybe some of you people can donate a huge (well) sum of money for the cause and I'll be happy to fix this feature a lot sooner. ;-)
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 05-24-2005 , 13:04  

JGHG - Next time you update this plugin, you should probably take that opportunity to start a new thread.
knocker
Old 05-24-2005 , 18:16  

hehe, well i just went through 20 pages and searched for string "he" in my browser, not too much effort ;). just wanted to be sure you didnt do it already.
IF you are able to do it its very appreciated, if not ... well ... ok ... i start crying (but not as much as give away my hard earned money ;)). so ill stick to praying for your graphic card and hoping for a new version ;)

to be honest, its just a small thing. i mean you already made both plugins and if a want to have hearena i just have to do it manually. once typed its not that hard ;). anyway it would be very neat to have it unified in one plugin ;)

=> do whatever you are willing to do, nobodys forcing you to give this plugin its last missing part ... ;)
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
-FrY-
Old 05-24-2005 , 18:56  

OK I don't think that its something else because its only when I have that plugin running? I could be wrong but I don't know what to do.

Send a message via AIM to -FrY- Send a message via MSN to -FrY- Send a message via Yahoo to -FrY-
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 05-24-2005 , 21:44  

Quote:
OK I don't think that its something else because its only when I have that plugin running? I could be wrong but I don't know what to do.
I'm guessing you are not running AMXX 1.01, you are prob expiriancing a bug in an old amx version. I have seen a few server hosts give thier clients AMXX 0.16 which is pretty sad. The only way I could think that would happen is if you changed all the player entity types to non-solid.
Old 05-24-2005 , 23:42  

Nope I'm using 1.01 The only thing I do with my server is run it and add your amazing plugins to it!!!

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2005 , 07:38  

Quote:
Nope I'm using 1.01 The only thing I do with my server is run it and add your amazing plugins to it!!!
then its basically impossible for this plugin to do what you described. There must be another plugin conflicting with it.