Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kyle939
Old 04-08-2014 , 16:54   Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I currently have a server I host for L4D2 with these plugins in and working fine:

Selfhelp
Noxious Smoker
Charger Power
Explosive Cars
Points System
Weapon Unlock
Super Tanks
8 Player Mod

The problems: If I start playing the game and I run on ahead from the group and rush to the spawn room. I noticed there are no zombies after a certain distance and I am able to run the entire distance alone without a problem. If my team follows then zombies spawn like normal.
Is there a way to keep zombies on and going all the time to stop runners etc?

Explosive cars do not alert a horde when they explode.

The request: I am looking for smart special infected... So if I am helping a team mate off the ground, the special infected will go for me not them.
Somethere where I can make the special infected more fun, like smoker smoke hurts you when trying to run through, increasing the range on the spiiter, boomer, making the jockey faster, making 2 spawn and not just 1 etc..

I want to make the game more enjoyable and that little bit harder experience because 8 players walk all over the game I noticed and it is expert

Things like that.

Is there a site I can add all the files to and keep the server running 24/7 without having to load it from my PC? I do not want to have a PC running 24/7 in my house because it will suck the electric and Internet speed right away. I would like to drag my server(s) to an online storage or server hosted PC or something where it can run 24/7. If anyone knows good free/ cheap ones please post them my way

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message and reply