[TF2] Merasmus Spawner - [v.1.5] - [8/04/2013]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chaosxk
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2012 , 13:53   Re: [TF2] Merasmus Spawner (1.4.3) [12/11/2012]
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyelanderules View Post
Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not but on my server when you are turned into a bomb if you run up to merasmus you wont explode only go through him, anyway to fix? Or allow him to do his bomb attack.

Extra info: My custom map has everything that normally keeps merasmus working.
As it seems when i test it, merasmus seems to actually hide fine when i spawn merasmus but he only hides if i spawn him and spam like a valve rocket then theres like a 50% chance he will hide when hes at 0 health and when you find him he will die right away, but thats only give you spam him with 8018 valve rocket as soon as he spawns. Killing him in any other way he wont hide.

More Testing: As it seems if there are 2 merasmuses spawned at a time eather 1 or both hide like normal like on lakeside around about half health without spamming rockets when he is alive than hes normal but only if there are 2 merasmuses spawned at a time. I dont know why he works fine only if there are 2 merasmuses at a time. But the bomb not exploding still does not work.
The reason why he tries to hide when you spam the launcher is because i skipped his hide event. When you use the rocket launcher, it's doing too much damage that it's going past his half-health. Basically if you set his health at 10000, his actual health becomes 20000 but his health bar will only show 10000. He begins to hide when he is half health, but when he hits half of his health, i force him to go to 0 health and he dies, skipping his whole hide event. I did this because, if you looked a few pages back, you will see that he is buggy with hiding without proper caching of prop models and might crash and that he spams a lag fest of particles.

The reason why he does not explode is probably because it's hard-coded. Or it is probably a logic entity that does it. But i think it's hard-coded to the map. I could try to make the plugin do it, but i am unsure if the headbomb is a prop_data or just a head model in third person and stunned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelero View Post
If round end while Merasmus alive the ato-spawn will not work in next round.

Sorry for my bad english
It does not auto-spawn until you manually spawn him yourself, i'll be fixing that later.

Last edited by Chaosxk; 12-19-2012 at 13:54.