View Single Post
waylaidwanderer
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-10-2013 , 16:23   [Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin (V1.5.0 - August 18, 2013)
Reply With Quote #1

[Any] ScrapBank.Me - Automatic TF2 Banking Plugin
Version 1.5.0

Description:
Automated scrapbanking/hatbanking/keybanking/itembanking via ScrapBank.Me bots. Does not require HTML MOTD. [Any] tag because while this is aimed for TF2 users, it works in any server that supports SourceMod.

How does this work?
ScrapBank.Me provides many automated trading bots for your banking convenience. Each bot has a queue that you must wait in before you can trade with the bot.
With the plugin, you can add yourself to the queue and trade the bots without being on the website at all.
This plugin doesn't use the HTML MOTD (except for the help page), so if you don't like having HTML MOTDs enabled, you won't have any problems using the plugin. For all intents and purposes, you don't personally need to interact with the site itself.
What if I want to buy items?
Buying items will likely not be supported via the plugin. If you want to buy items, you will need to do so via our website, http://scrapbank.me.

As a server owner, do I get any benefits from installing this plugin?
Server owners can get additional benefits on the site:
  • After 100 trades completed with the plugin, you receive the "Server Owner" rank along with free, lifetime priority, and you will also receive the same benefits Donators do.
  • For every 100 trades completed with the plugin, you gain +5 to your scrapbanking limits, and +2 to your other limits.
This is linked to whichever ScrapBank.Me account the API key belongs to. You can give the same benefits to (up to) 2 additional people by configuring sbm_additional_server_owners (see CVars section).
Commands:
  • sm_bank (!bank or /bank)
    • Adds you to the queue.
  • sm_bank_remove (!bank_remove or /bank_remove)
    • Removes you from the queue.
  • sm_bank_get (!bank_get or /bank_get)
    • Forces the queue position message to show up again.
  • sm_bank_help (!bank_help or /bank_help)
    • Brings up a help page that gives a quick overview of the plugin.
  • sm_bank_donate (!bank_donate or /bank_donate)
    • Adds you to the queue in donation mode.
CVars:
  • sbm_enabled (0|1)
    • Enable (1) or disable (0) the plugin. Default: 1
  • sbm_ad_time (0|300)
    • Show ad notifying users of the plugin every X seconds. 0 to disable. Default: 120
  • sbm_auto_update (0|1)
    • Enables automatic updating (has no effect if Updater is not installed). Default: 1
  • sbm_add_tag (0|1)
  • sbm_access_flag
    • Specify which Admin Flag is required to use the plugin. Leave blank for everyone to use. Default: "" (everyone)
  • sbm_private_key
  • sbm_public_key
  • sbm_additional_server_owners
    • SteamID64s of additional server owners, separated by a comma. Max of 2 SteamID64s. They will receive the same benefits that you do. Example: "76561198045552709,76561198026604967"
Dependencies:
  • Requires SteamTools (included in zip file)
Installation Instructions:
  1. Place ScrapBankMe.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
  2. Place steamtools.ext.dll (Windows) or steamtools.ext.so (Linux) into your addons/sourcemod/extensions folder.
  3. Place ScrapBankMe.cfg into your addons/cfg/sourcemod folder.
  4. Configure the sbm_public_key and sbm_private_key CVars.
Notes:
  • If you're compiling the plugin yourself, be sure to put the contents of the include folder in the proper place. The online compiler will not work with this.
Screenshots:

Version History:
  • V1.5.0
    • Fixed remove queue message from repeating
    • Stopped queue checking function from running if already checking queue
    • Blocked console from being able to use banking commands
  • V1.4.0
    • Fixed Ad Timer not disabling properly (also fixes an exception if you tried to disable the ad timer while it was already disabled)
    • Tentatively fixed a memory leak (please let me know if any more occur)
  • V1.3.0
    • Added sbm_access_flag (see CVars)
    • Changed commands to be more consistent with each other and conform to SourceMod guidelines (sm_ prefix, etc.)
    • RECOMMENDED: Regenerate ScrapBankMe.cfg in tf/cfg/sourcemod/!
  • V1.2.0
    • Tweaks to Updater-related code
    • Added option to enable/disable automatic updating
    • Added scrapbank.me to sv_tags plus option to enable/disable
    • RECOMMENDED: Regenerate ScrapBankMe.cfg in tf/cfg/sourcemod/!
  • V1.1.0
    • Adds Updater integration
    • Adds support for multiple server owners
  • V1.0.0
    • Initial Release
--->Download Link<---
Attached Files
File Type: zip ScrapBank.Me_V1.5.0.zip (200.5 KB, 1180 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ScrapBankMe.sp - 617 views - 27.5 KB)

Last edited by asherkin; 11-13-2013 at 09:36. Reason: Uploaded V1.5.0