This plugin was inspired in
- My idea to run in the same server different sets of plugins
- I found some plugins and the very best aproach was this
Advanced end map vote
UPDATED TO v2.2
- Remember to download language file for correct update.
- Now map voting it's in a separate plugin. You can download from here.
- There was a mistake with the uploaded file mapchooser_multimod.sma. It's fixed now (12/23/2009)
- Fixed all errors found until thread #321 (12/23/2009)
- Files to download: multimod.amxx + multimod.txt (lang) + mapchooser_multimod.amxx (replacement of mapchooser.amxx)
- v0.8 Still available to download. Install instruccions for v0.8 are in multimod-v08.txt file.
- Files to download for v0.8: multimod-v08.amxx + multimod-v08.txt (instructions)
* This plugin is compatible with mapchooser_multimod (you can download it here)
* This plugin may be compatible with galileo. Give it a try!
* Fixed votemod DoS
* Fixed galileo plugin lookup problem
* Fixed mapchooser_multimod plugin lookup problem
* Fixed nextmod client command problem
* Added currentmod client command
* Added cvar to disallow votemod client command
* Recoded from the scratch
* Added mapchooser_multimod (original mapchooser with a few modifications to make it compatibile with multimod)
* Added compatibility with galileo (not fully tested)
Once this plugin is loaded for the first time, it restarts the server to correctly setup and choosing the first mod available in config file.
When it's time to vote map, all players must vote for the nextmap plugin-set (I prefer to call as Mod
After that, you can vote for custom maps using mapchooser_multimod or Galileo
So, with this you have:
- Plugin-sets/Mods to play
- Per-Mod mapcycle file
- Per-Mod cvars file
amx_mintime: Minimum time to play before players can make MOD voting
amx_multimod_mode: Compatibility mode 0 [auto] ; 1 [mapchooser_multimod] ; 2 [Galileo]
amx_votemod: Admin only command to launch MOD & MAP voting
say /votemod: Player command to launch MOD & MAP voting
say_team /votemod: Player command to launch MOD & MAP voting
say nextmod: Check which MOD will be running in next map
check this out: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=289
How it works?
- Compile and put it in your plugins folder
- Create the folder multimod in your game base directory (ej: cstrike/multimod czero/multimod)
- Create file multimod.ini in multimod folder (see file format in examples)
- Create those files for each mod in multimod folder (TAG is the one used in multimod.ini file)
- TAG-plugins.ini: plugin list to be loaded for the mod (you must include multimod.amxx, admin plugins, mod specific plugins, etc)
- TAG-maps.ini: maps list for the mod (same format as mapcycle.txt)
- cfgfilename.cfg: custom cvars and values for the mod
- Add multimod.amxx into addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini
- Remember to disable mapchooser.amxx
- If using mapchooser_multimod, be sure to delete addons/amxmodx/configs/maps.ini if it's there
* This plugin doesn't move, rename nor create files on the fly
* This plugin doesn't have a map voting code at this time
* This plugin will restart the server at first run to setup correctly
* After first restart, default plugins.ini will not be loaded anymore
* When there's 3 minutes left for the current map, this plugin will bring a menu for MOD voting
* Then, mapchooser/galileo will have time to work on map voting
* multimod.ini format example
;mode name:mod tag:custom cvars cfg file
* With this example you will need to create:
Comments are welcome.
If you need help to setup your own multimod server, you're welcome.