0% 

C-D Management/Punishment

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:         
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2004 , 01:08   C-D Management/Punishment
Reply With Quote #1

I have been granted responsiblity of this C-D plugin because heathen enjoys HL2 SDK over amxx. therefore, instead of PMing him, please either pm me, or post here, or visit me in irc.gamesurge.net #bnd - btw: I am Sleeper. I am just copying and pasting what Heathen had in his plugin post.

IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PLUG-IN POST IT HERE SO I CAN FIX IT !!!!

The most common question i hear regarding this plug-in is "Why not just require C-D instead of punishing them."

Well, here are the reasons:

1. When a client without Cheating Death connects to your server and your server kicks them off, they will usually find another server to play on instead of getting C-D.

2. When A client without Cheating Death connects to your server and they don't know what C-D is, the plug-in will tell them instead of kicking them without notice other than a console message that they will never see.

3. If you set C-D to not required it will change their name but otherwise let them play without ANY restriction or anti cheat protection since C-D can not be use with VAC.

4. You can allow cheating on a server using CD Punisher and still make it fair for non cheaters by making severe punishments for No C-D's (such as knife only and no money) Even if they are aim hacking, speed hacking, and wall hacking they will still have to work for kills. In the near future i will be adding damage modifier potential to CD Punisher to prevent No C-D's and Old C-D's from dealing as much or any damage and/or it will increase the damage that C-D auth's do to No C-D's and/or Old C-D's etc...

The second most popular question is "Isn't this plug-in a little to brutal to No C-D's".

Here is the answer:
NO!! This plug is only as brutal as the admin feels is justified. Just because I provide all these features in this plug-in doesn't mean you have to use them all. That is why I made it configurable.
When configuring CD Punisher, I think about it like this... What do I need to do to a cheater to even the playing field between cheaters and non cheaters? Based on that answer i set No C-D Punishments.

This plug-in allows you to restrict weapons and limit the money of players who do not have C-D or have a old version of C-D. The plug-ins behavior can be modified to ignore Old C-D and trigger only on No C-D or trigger on both. Weapons can have separate restriction settings for No C-D and Old C-D. Weapons that are restricted can not be picked up or purchased. C-D detection is NOT done by string matching the player’s name. This plug-in uses a direct link to C-D through its cvars and server commands to speed up detection time and lower overhead a little. In addition to configurable weapon restrictions, this plug-in can affect the money that No C-D and Old C-D make. As a example it is possible to configure this in such a way that No C-Ds make 20% of the normal amount of money while C-D users make 110% of the normal amount. The percentages are configurable so they could be anything from 1 to 8000+ %. Later versions will support a damage manager that will be able to increase damage done to No C-D'ers while reducing damage done by No C-D'ers.
Warning multipling a players money by more than 2 can be extreme. I recomend setting C-D auth's to 110 if not just 100% which is the normal amount.

Requirements:
<amxmodx>
<fun>
<cstrike>
Cheating-Death hl server plugin

Installation:
Put CDpunisher.amx in your amx plug-in directory and add CDpunisher.amx to your plugins.ini file. Remove cdvalidatecmd, cdnovalidatecmd, cdoldvalidatecmd and set cdrequired to 0 in server cfg files. Then add these cvars to your server.cfg

// Begin cfg
// These values are the recomended values. Please feel free to change them.

// This part of a message that will be displayed to NO C-D players.
// Try to limit the number of charecters to something that will fit in one line.
cdpunish_message "DO NOT ASK ADMINS ABOUT CHEATING DEATH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

cdpunish_disarm 2 // 0=off 1=no cd only 2=old cd and no cd
cdpunish_requireauth 1 // 0=Trusted 1=Treat as No C-D 2=As Old C-D
cdpunish_moneymanager 1 // 1=on 0=off

// cdpunish_cdauthmoney, cdnoauthmoney and cdoldauthmoney
// are intergers that represent a percentage of money that will be
// added or subtracted from the players winnings each time they make
// money. That will be when they spawn, when the get a kill, when
// they rescue a hostage and so on.
// to set no loss and no gain use 100
// to set 60% loss use 60
// to set 30% gain use 130
cdpunish_cdauthmoney 110 // If C-D gives +10%
cdpunish_cdnoauthmoney 20 // if No C-D subtracts 80%
cdpunish_cdoldauthmoney 50 // if Old C-D subtracts 50%

// The following are the weapon restriction rules.
// 0 = unrestricted
// 1 = No C-D restricted
// 2 = No C-D and Old C-D restricted
// By default all restrictions are off
cdpunish_p228 1
cdpunish_shield 1
cdpunish_scout 1
cdpunish_xm1014 1
cdpunish_mac10 1
cdpunish_aug 2
cdpunish_elite 1
cdpunish_fiveseven 1
cdpunish_ump45 1
cdpunish_sg550 2
cdpunish_galil 2
cdpunish_famas 2
cdpunish_usp 0
cdpunish_glock18 0
cdpunish_awp 2
cdpunish_mp5navy 2
cdpunish_m249 1
cdpunish_m3 1
cdpunish_m4a1 2
cdpunish_tmp 1
cdpunish_g3sg1 2
cdpunish_deagle 1
cdpunish_sg552 2
cdpunish_ak47 2
cdpunish_p90 1
cdpunish_awp 2
cdpunish_hegrenade 2
cdpunish_flashbang 1
cdpunish_smokegrenade 1
cdpunish_nvgs 1
cdpunish_defuser 1
cdpunish_vest 0
cdpunish_vesthelm 0
cdpunish_primammo 0
cdpunish_secammo 0
// End cfg

*note - if you have cdvalidatecmd, cdnovalidatecmd, cdoldvalidatecmd or cdrequired cvar set in configuration be aware that this plugin will ignore those settings. This plugin uses them to interact with CD.

todo:
-NOTHING

Changelog:
0.1.3.1 -Made NO C-D warnings more frequent and louder. Added custom admin message.
0.1.3 -Added money management and restricted weapons from the purchase menus.
0.1.2 -Corrected version number and added weapon restrictions.
1.1 -ported my old stuff from CD Disarm to CD Punish.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (cdpunisher.sma - 2587 views - 17.5 KB)

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
knocker
Old 12-17-2004 , 19:08  
Reply With Quote #2

hmmm my server writes this into the logs:

L 12/15/2004 - 1439: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 12/15/2004 - 143:42: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) (plugin "CDPunisher.amxx") - debug not enabled.

this repeats around 10 times per second
furthermore it didnt prevent no-cd people from buying things (caused by this bug?) ...
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
heathen
Old 12-18-2004 , 03:47  
Reply With Quote #3

error 4 is AMX_ERR_BOUNDS
This means you are referring to an element outside the bounds of an array.

check that any and all arrays that hold player info are at least 33 in size not 32...

see line 172, 498 of cdpunish.sma

Code:
loadplayers()
{
	new id, players[32] // may need to be 33 line 172

public roundstart()
{
	new players[32] // this might need to be 33 line 498
[/code]

It should be noted that this is the first report of this kind of problem and if i'm correct it should of only happened while the server had all 32 slots filled.
Old 12-18-2004 , 05:04  
Reply With Quote #4

16 slots with 4 reserved ones ...
Send a message via ICQ to knocker
larnk
Old 12-20-2004 , 00:20   But Where Can I Download it?
Reply With Quote #5

I can not find any download links...
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2004 , 14:31  
Reply With Quote #6

@larnk: Can you read the news bulletin @ www.amxmodx.org - It said the "Attachment Mod" would be down until updated. It has been updated, feel free to download. sorry i didnt answer that question about this plugin, was busy the past week or so with finals/basketball!

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
larnk
Old 12-24-2004 , 10:13  
Reply With Quote #7

emm. It's quite a Cool Plugin,But I found maybe there is something wrong and occured serval times.

After the CS server is upped, cdpunisher works quite well, But after serval hours, the players marked [No C-D] can use any weapon without any restriction. at the time, there is no voice warnings an no hud_message warnings and no any cdpunisher messages such as CD:NO CD, CD:Incompliant... at the chat area. Just like cdpunisher is lost or disppered.

I checked the server log and hlds's output, there is no any error message about cdpunisher. if I stop the hlds and restart it. every thing recovered, cdpunisher works again.

That's the Matter? and How can I do about it?

Thanks...
larnk
Old 12-24-2004 , 19:15  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by knocker
hmmm my server writes this into the logs:

L 12/15/2004 - 1439: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 12/15/2004 - 143:42: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) (plugin "CDPunisher.amxx") - debug not enabled.

this repeats around 10 times per second
furthermore it didnt prevent no-cd people from buying things (caused by this bug?) ...
I think I have found where the bug
at line 124 of cdpunisher.sam new restricted_weapons[32] //[weapon_index][code] you should change the [32] to [37]
at line 214 restricted_weapons[31] = 0 // Unused
comment this line with // then add the word blow
restricted_weapons[31] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_nvgs")
restricted_weapons[32] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_defuser")
restricted_weapons[33] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_vest")
restricted_weapons[34] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_vesthelm")
restricted_weapons[35] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_primammo")
restricted_weapons[36] = get_cvar_num("cdpunish_secammo")

then recompile it.

reason:
there is a for loop at line 436
for(new i=0;i<37;++i)
at line 479 "i" is used as index of restricted_weapons
if(equal(wname, arg) && restricted_weapons[i] != 0 && cdauthrecords[id] != 0)
yzjwan
Old 02-21-2005 , 04:30  
Reply With Quote #9

what mean is this?

L 02/21/2005 - 16:17:13: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "CDPunisher.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 02/21/2005 - 16:17:13: [CStrike] Invalid player 19
L 02/21/2005 - 16:17:13: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
djh
Old 02-27-2005 , 15:06  
Reply With Quote #10

hmmmmmmmmmmmm WTF
please tell me how to get rid of the "CD" sound .... it really is damn goddamn damngoddamn annoying....