Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

How to change models on heroes

Post New Thread Reply   

brad1104
Old 01-02-2009 , 17:24   How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #1

Hey all i am new to this and would like to know how to change models on heroes because sometimes the models dont work on my server so please can you tell me

Thank You
WOWOW(:
Old 01-12-2009 , 16:59   Re: How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #2

Get your current model's name "Model's name".mdl and "Model's Name".mdl.ztmp and delete them. Get another model you want to replace your models with and rename them to "Model's name".mdl and the ztmp to "Model's name".mdl.ztmp and put them in the directory that you deleted your current models
RaddishLNJ
BANNED
Old 01-12-2009 , 23:41   Re: How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #3

nice
Xel0z
Old 01-13-2009 , 07:56   Re: How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOWOW(: View Post
Get your current model's name "Model's name".mdl and "Model's Name".mdl.ztmp and delete them. Get another model you want to replace your models with and rename them to "Model's name".mdl and the ztmp to "Model's name".mdl.ztmp and put them in the directory that you deleted your current models
Not nessecary
Z3121
Old 02-03-2009 , 07:34   Re: How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #5

Well Brad heres a easyer way . Example you have a hero called ubergunner. Lets say the m4a1 of uber gunner model is UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl You find a skin on www.fpsbanana.com (cs skins only or unless different game.) you download the model and you might see v_, p_, w_, All you need is v_ Drag the v_ into your destop rename it this UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl than delete the old one . Put the new one into your server. Also if players downloaded the model already it wont work so you gotta edit the .sma and change the model name. Also just add a 2 at the end of UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl. So it look like this UberGunner_v_m4a12.mdl Do in sma to compile than done ^.^
Also rename the model to.

Last edited by Z3121; 02-03-2009 at 07:34. Reason: Forgot to tell to rename model
Crimeway1991
Old 11-04-2011 , 22:30   Re: How to change models on heroes
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3121 View Post
Well Brad heres a easyer way . Example you have a hero called ubergunner. Lets say the m4a1 of uber gunner model is UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl You find a skin on www.fpsbanana.com (cs skins only or unless different game.) you download the model and you might see v_, p_, w_, All you need is v_ Drag the v_ into your destop rename it this UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl than delete the old one . Put the new one into your server. Also if players downloaded the model already it wont work so you gotta edit the .sma and change the model name. Also just add a 2 at the end of UberGunner_v_m4a1.mdl. So it look like this UberGunner_v_m4a12.mdl Do in sma to compile than done ^.^
Also rename the model to.
i finely made it but got now a problem.

after i changed ubergunner skin i was doing swat skin and no mater wat i awlays get my ubergunner skin then server loose connection.
how to fix this

Last edited by Crimeway1991; 11-05-2011 at 00:37.