Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

team chooser menu

Post New Thread Reply   

drumzplaya13
Old 10-17-2008 , 14:59   team chooser menu
Reply With Quote #1

Hey, when I go to a map on my server, the team chooser menu doesnt come up. Im not sure why, and it does happen to everyone on my server. So until you press M yourself you cant see the menu, it doesnt pop up automatically. I was wondering if I could change something to help that out. Thanks!
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2008 , 15:47   Re: team chooser menu
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumzplaya13 View Post
Hey, when I go to a map on my server, the team chooser menu doesnt come up. Im not sure why, and it does happen to everyone on my server. So until you press M yourself you cant see the menu, it doesnt pop up automatically. I was wondering if I could change something to help that out. Thanks!
I'm guessing Counter-strike 1.6 and it skips the team chooser menu right after the MOTD and player gets put on no team (spectator), yes or no?

If so, list your plugins using "rcon amxx plugins" so we can figure out why it might be doing that as there may be a plugin overriding the user's choice. I have seen this before but do not recall the cause of it so we need to figure this out. If you have any specialized team manipulation plugins, that might be a part if not the cause.

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
drumzplaya13
Old 10-17-2008 , 17:15   Re: team chooser menu
Reply With Quote #3

No, its CZ. Its never happened to me before, I think its my new server provider. I guess it would be spectate if they dont choose a team due to the menu not poping up. Maybe I disabled something without noticing in my .amxx cfg. And it is CZ not 1.6.
Old 10-17-2008 , 18:09   Re: team chooser menu
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumzplaya13 View Post
No, its CZ. Its never happened to me before, I think its my new server provider. I guess it would be spectate if they dont choose a team due to the menu not poping up. Maybe I disabled something without noticing in my .amxx cfg. And it is CZ not 1.6.
1.6 and cz are basically the same around here...Theres no czero library, just a cstrike. Do what the other guy recommended by doing "rcon amxx plugins" in your server's control panel rcon field, or in your console after you login with rcon_password. Post that list here, and we may be able to help you further with your problem. Also, you can do amx_showrcon "amxx plugins" in your server console to show you the list.
drumzplaya13
Old 10-17-2008 , 18:58   Re: team chooser menu
Reply With Quote #5

here they are, all running. I used to have them all on another server but never got the problem with the team selector menu.

Code:
Currently loaded plugins:
       name                    version     author            file             status   
 [  1] Admin Base              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running  
 [  2] Admin Commands          1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
 [  3] Admin Help              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running  
 [  4] Menus Front-End         1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
 [  5] Players Menu            1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
 [  6] Maps Menu               1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
 [  7] Admin Chat              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
 [  8] Anti Flood              1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
 [  9] Scrolling Message       1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
 [ 10] Info. Messages          1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
 [ 11] Admin Votes             1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
 [ 12] NextMap                 1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running  
 [ 13] Nextmap Chooser         1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     mapchooser.amxx  running  
 [ 14] TimeLeft                1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  

[ 15] Stats Configuration     1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
 [ 16] StatsX                  1.8.1.3746  AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running  
 [ 17] Credit Mod              1.0.4       atambo            credits.amxx     debug    
 [ 18] Weapon Model + Sound R  1.3         GHW_Chronic       GHW_Weapon_Repl  running  
 [ 19] GHW Auto Message Displ  2.1         GHW_Chronic       GHW_Message_Dis  running  
 [ 20] Parachute               1.3         KRoT@L/JTP10181   amx_parachute.a  running  
 [ 21] Knife Model Mod         1.5         Pixie             knife_replacer.  running  
 [ 22] Damage Done             0.4         Manip             bullet_damage.a  running  
 [ 23] Server Rules            1.1         FullThrottle      server_rules.am  running  
 [ 24] Nextmap Chooser 4       3.3         AMX Dev & KWo     mapchooser4.amx  running  
 [ 25] Zombie Plague           4.07        MeRcyLeZZ         zombie_plague40  running  
 [ 26] [ZP] Default Zombie Cl  4.0         MeRcyLeZZ         zp_zclasses40.a  running

26 plugins, 26 running
there they are, and they are all running. ive had the same plugins for like 3 servers and this is the first time im getting this problem, but my other 2 servers was a different server provider.

Last edited by drumzplaya13; 10-18-2008 at 00:58.