Raised This Month: $158 Target: $400
 39% 

DoD TeamManager Source v1.1 + ADDONS! (Multi-Language) [11th July 2009]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
FeuerSturm
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Germany
Plugin ID:
510
Plugin Version:
1.1
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Day of Defeat: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    47 
    Plugin Description:
    AutoTeamBlancer / HPK / AFK Manager / Class Restrictions etc......with lots of features for Day of Defeat: Source!
    Unapprover:
    Reason for Unapproving:
    download broken / unsupported
    Old 08-19-2008 , 16:17   DoD TeamManager Source v1.1 + ADDONS! (Multi-Language) [11th July 2009]
    Reply With Quote #1

    Day of Defeat TeamManager Source (short: DoD TMS)

    This is a complete re-write of my AMX Mod X / DoD 1.3 "DoD TeamManager", now for DoD: Source!

    DESCRIPTION:

    This is a very effective TeamManager for
    Day of Defeat: Source that keeps your teams
    even and still allows admins to switch when ever
    they like! This is just one feature, see "FEATURES"
    for a complete list!


    FEATURES:


    * General Features
    • complete Multilanguage-Support (en, de, fr, chi & pt already included!)
    • Modularization! All Addons are optional, don't run what you don't need!
    • each Addon uses it's own config file that contains all convars within the folder "\orangebox\dod\cfg\dod_teammanager_sourc e\" on your gameserver.
    As of Version 1.1 the DoD TMS consists of the Base plugin and 10 addons,
    you can find a short description of each addon's features below:


    * DoD TMS Base Plugin (dod_teammanager_source.sp/.smx)
    • team join control to keep teams even
    • automatic team assignment if full team was selected
    • lock team Spectators for public players
    • smooth team switch without death for all players
    • provides/shares natives and functions for all other Addons
    * AFK Manager Addon (addon_dodtms_afkmanager.sp/.smx)
    • moves players that are AFK in Spawn to team Specators
    • kicks AFK players after definable time
    • kicks idle players (that connect but don't join a team)
    • displays menu before sending players to Spec to be sure they aren't active
    • AFK players can be blinded if Team Spectators is usually blocked
    • Admin are immune to being kicked for being AFK
    * Anti-VoiceCommandSpam Addon (addon_dodtms_antivcmds.sp/.smx)
    • prevent people from spamming voice commands like "Go! Go! Go!"
    • maximum number of allowed voice-commands per life can be set
    • minimum time between voice-command reuse can be specified
    • Admins can always use as many VCs as they like
    * AutoTeamBalance Addon (addon_dodtms_autobalance.sp/.smx)
    • keeps team size balanced
    • can switch players on death or after fixed delay time
    • the same player will not be switched two times in a row to balance
    • team player difference can be set for balancing
    • Admins are immune from being team switched to balance
    * ClanTag Protection Addon (addon_dodtms_clantagprotect.sp/.smx)
    • protect your clantag from being abused by public players
    • choose to rename, kick or even ban offenders
    • ability to force clantag usage on clanmembers
    * ClassRestrictions Addon (addon_dodtms_classrest.sp/.smx)
    • allow admins to select limited/full classes
    • lock classes until there's X players on the server
    • remove classes' primary weapons on death to prevent circumventing the limits
    • enforce class limits and force players to change class after changing limits
    • block quick-class-switching within spawn area
    • Admin can use any class any time
    * HighPingKicker Addon (addon_dodtms_highpingkicker.sp/.smx)
    • checks "Scoreboard"-ping, no faulty ping-calculations!
    • set maximum allowed ping and checking time
    • ability to disable ping-checking for constantly low ping players
    • only kick high pingers if there's X players on the server
    • Admins are immune from being kicked for high ping
    * Player/TeamMenu Addon (addon_dodtms_playerteammenu.sp/.smx)
    • encourage, slay (even in spawn area) and team switch players by menu
    • encourage, swap and mix the teams
    • Admins vs. Public feature
    • Admins are immune from being target by other admins
    • Admins can be allowed to self-target
    * RoundEnd Events Addon (addon_dodtms_roundendevents.sp/.smx)
    • automatically swap the teams after X rounds
    • automatically mix the teams after X consecutive won rounds
    • displays stats box with casualties for both teams and time needed to win
    * SecretSpectate Addon (addon_dodtms_secretspectate.sp/.smx)
    • join team spectators while still being displayed on your team
    • observe players in question without them noticing
    • get back to your team without anyone noticing either
    * TK Revenge Addon (addon_dodtms_tkrevenge.sp/.smx)
    • Spawn-/Melee-/Grenade-/Rampage-TeamKills can be handled different
    • Revenge Menu can be customized (Forgive/DONT Forgive/Slap/Slay)
    • TK-count can be saved and loaded through map-changes and even disconnects
    • Players can be kicked/banned when reaching set max TK-Count
    • TK-Count can be lowered with capping flags / killing enemies
    • already dead team killers can be slayed after respawning


    SUPPORTED LANGUAGES:
    • English (big thanks to myself!) - COMPLETE
    • German (big thanks to myself!) - COMPLETE
    • French (big thanks to vintage!) - COMPLETE
    • Chinese (big thanks to monkie!) - COMPLETE
    • Brazilian Portuguese (big thanks to MaKTaiL!) - COMPLETE
    REPORTED BUGS:
    • all killed...............so far!
    TO DO LIST:
    • add requested features
    SERVERS RUNNING THIS PLUGIN:
    http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...&type=variable


    Screenshots


    PLEASE NOTE:

    You do NOT need to add any of the above CVars to neither your
    server.cfg nor to your sourcemod.cfg! The plugins create their
    own config files on first startup in the folder
    "/orangebox/dod/cfg/dod_teammanager_source/"
    on your gameserver! Just edit those files to your needs and you're done!

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

    The Base Plugin and all Addons as well as all needed Translations
    are included in the "dod_teammanager_source_v11.zip"!
    I included all source codes if you want to compile it on your own
    and all pre-compiled plugins!


    DOWNLOAD!
    (according to the rules, NO registration is required and the download can be reached within a few clicks! Source and pre-compiled Plugins included!)

    For extended Support please be sure to join our
    Community and post your feature requests and bug reports there!
    __________________

    Last edited by FeuerSturm; 07-11-2009 at 12:07. Reason: new version 1.1 + ADDONS!
    FeuerSturm is offline
    relaxx
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Old 08-20-2008 , 04:48   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #2

    ohhh awesome been waiting for something like this!

    Will be adding this to my clearnet servers !!

    Edit - easy to install and configure! awesome mod !

    Last edited by relaxx; 08-20-2008 at 06:38.
    relaxx is offline
    DeaD_EyE82
    SourceMod Donor
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: Germany
    Old 08-20-2008 , 18:02   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #3

    Thx for this great plugin.
    DeaD_EyE82 is offline
    Send a message via ICQ to DeaD_EyE82
    m0r0n
    Member
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Old 08-20-2008 , 18:57   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #4

    Thanks, I'll be loading it on the server tonight.
    __________________
    West Coast Gaming
    www.wcgaming.net
    m0r0n is offline
    FeuerSturm
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Germany
    Old 08-21-2008 , 18:59   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #5

    NEW Version 0.2!

    CHANGELOG:
    • 21. August 2008 - Version 0.2 NEW!
      - Bugfixes:
      * fixed "unassigned" players being able to join full teams
      * fixed double displaying of team selection menu
      * fixed wrong calculation for team selection menu
      - New Features:
      * added "SmoothSwitching", players don't die if they switch team, no death is added to the scoreboard! (see new cvar "dod_tms_noswitchdeath")
    Please let me have some feedback once you have been using this plugin for some time!
    FeuerSturm is offline
    MaKTaiL
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Brazil
    Old 08-21-2008 , 19:02   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #6

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
    NEW Version 0.2!

    CHANGELOG:
    • 21. August 2008 - Version 0.2 NEW!
      - Bugfixes:
      * fixed "unassigned" players being able to join full teams
      * fixed double displaying of team selection menu
      * fixed wrong calculation for team selection menu
      - New Features:
      * added "SmoothSwitching", players don't die if they switch team, no death is added to the scoreboard! (see new cvar "dod_tms_noswitchdeath")
    Please let me have some feedback once you have been using this plugin for some time!
    Great!! Thank you! This plugin is getting better and better everytime.
    Congratulations

    ***EDIT***

    The new feature it is not working. I don't know why. I am still dying when I switch teams.
    Maybe it is an issue that happens only with admins or maybe because it is not working with anyone.

    Ps.: I am using version 1.1.0 2440 of Sourcemod.

    Last edited by MaKTaiL; 08-21-2008 at 19:42.
    MaKTaiL is offline
    FeuerSturm
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Germany
    Old 08-22-2008 , 01:45   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #7

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaKTaiL View Post
    Great!! Thank you! This plugin is getting better and better everytime.
    Congratulations

    ***EDIT***

    The new feature it is not working. I don't know why. I am still dying when I switch teams.
    Maybe it is an issue that happens only with admins or maybe because it is not working with anyone.

    Ps.: I am using version 1.1.0 2440 of Sourcemod.
    Yes, you're right, the new feature wasn't working for admins,
    sorry for that oversight!

    It has been fixed now, everyone please redownload the plugin!

    Thanks for feedback and sorry for the inconvenience!
    FeuerSturm is offline
    MaKTaiL
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Brazil
    Old 08-22-2008 , 07:46   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #8

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
    Yes, you're right, the new feature wasn't working for admins,
    sorry for that oversight!

    It has been fixed now, everyone please redownload the plugin!

    Thanks for feedback and sorry for the inconvenience!
    That is OK. Keep the good work This plugin must be approved as soon as possible.

    One question: Is there a way do add support for other mods too? Like Team Fortress 2 for exemple.
    I asking that because none of the features of this plugin are DODS specific. So it would be nice to see them in other games.

    Last edited by MaKTaiL; 08-22-2008 at 12:58.
    MaKTaiL is offline
    FeuerSturm
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Apr 2004
    Location: Germany
    Old 08-22-2008 , 16:23   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #9

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaKTaiL View Post
    One question: Is there a way do add support for other mods too? Like Team Fortress 2 for exemple.
    I asking that because none of the features of this plugin are DODS specific. So it would be nice to see them in other games.
    At the current state of development I'd say it *could* work for all
    Source based games, BUT this plugin ist'n (or better: *will not be*)
    a simple TeamBalancing plugin, it's a Team Manager, so with the next
    bigger update it will contain "dynamic class restrictions" that allows
    admins to still join full classes and that will allow server operators
    to change restrictions automatically depending on the players in
    game:
    For example: You generally allow 1 Sniper and 1 MG per Team,
    you have currently 4 players on the server, 1 Axis Sniper + 1 MG
    and the same for Allies. There's a lot of people that don't want
    players to just camp around with those classes when there's just a few
    players on the server, so it will be possible to completely restrict those
    classes if there's less than X players.

    Once i'm done with that feature, the Plugin is definately DoD: Source only.
    FeuerSturm is offline
    MaKTaiL
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Brazil
    Old 08-22-2008 , 16:28   Re: DoD TeamManager Source (DoD TMS)
    Reply With Quote #10

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FeuerSturm View Post
    At the current state of development I'd say it *could* work for all
    Source based games, BUT this plugin ist'n (or better: *will not be*)
    a simple TeamBalancing plugin, it's a Team Manager, so with the next
    bigger update it will contain "dynamic class restrictions" that allows
    admins to still join full classes and that will allow server operators
    to change restrictions automatically depending on the players in
    game:
    For example: You generally allow 1 Sniper and 1 MG per Team,
    you have currently 4 players on the server, 1 Axis Sniper + 1 MG
    and the same for Allies. There's a lot of people that don't want
    players to just camp around with those classes when there's just a few
    players on the server, so it will be possible to completely restrict those
    classes if there's less than X players.

    Once i'm done with that feature, the Plugin is definately DoD: Source only.
    WOW! This new features are awesome. Now I definetly don't care anymore if you are going to add support for others source games. I just want a perfect DoD Team Manager.

    Oh, and thank you for the fast answer!
    MaKTaiL is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:04.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode