This plugin is a complete rewrite of my original MM:Source plugin, that's why version numbering starts at 2.
- Admin menu integration (Bug: does not appear after sm plugin reload...)
- Warmup rounds with $16k cash
- Vote after Warmup: Continue Warmup / Knife / Live
- config loading, depending on how many players are connected (defaults to ESL config, but can be anything you like - see cVars)
- kicking/banning a complete team
- auto mapchange after war, if war_next_map is set
- Setting Maxrounds/Nextmap via Menu or commands
- automatic SrcTV demo recording (optional), demos fulfill SteamBans submission requirements if sbsrc >= 4.0.0 installed
- 3 restarts
- Knife round (optional): Weapons are stripped from players at round start, winner team gets to vote "stay or leave". The plugin reacts accordingly, going live either immediately or after the teams have been changed.
- Live mode: Score and Rounds are counted, Stats displayed during freezetime
- After the first half has been played: Teams are automatically changed, Live is restarted
- second half: team score is counted again
- after the second half has been played: Final score is displayed, plugin resets itself.
- Asking "ready?" before the clanwar starts
- multilanguage support
- Team name detection
- Naming recorded demos according to the detected team names, map name and date/time.
- Storing results in a MySQL table
If a database config named warriormod exists this one is used. If not, default is tried - if that doesn't exist either, this functionality is disabled.
Displays the current WarriorMod version.
- war_rounds (12)
How many rounds to play. Defaults to 12, but can be any number you want.
- war_rounds_wu (5)
How many rounds to play during WarmUp phase. The actual number played can vary from that, as players can vote for warmup to be extended.
- war_fadetoblack (0)
ESL configs set fadetoblack to 1. If you don't like this, set this cVar to 0, and fadetoblack will be turned off; set to 1, and it will always be turned on; set to -1 and it will be left unchanged.
- war_pausable (0)
Same as fadetoblack for sv_pausable.
- war_record (1)
Set to 1 if you want a SrcTV demo to be recorded. The file name will name both teams, the map played, and a timestamp.
Specifies the config you want to be executed. %s will be replaced by e.g. 3on3.
Config file to be execed when the war is over or the plugin is reset.
Note: %s will not be replaced here.
Map to be loaded when the current war is finished. If empty, map won't be changed.
If 1, the plugin will vote for "Ready?" before knifing / live gaming starts.
- war_finish (1)
If 0, the war stops after one team reached a score of MR+1.
- war_showmoney (0)
Show money of your team mates in the status panel?
- war_suddendeath (1)
On draw, should a sudden death round be played?
Config file: cfg/sourcemod/warriormod.cfg
If it doesn't exist, it will be auto generated using the default values for the cVars.
Admin Commands (Adminlevel: Custom1):
Starts a war with a knife round.
Starts a war, skipping knife round.
Resets the plugin, deleting all scores and finishing the demo.
Sets or displays maxrounds.
Sets or displays nextmap.
Starts a warmup round.
- war_live_end / war_knife_end:
Like war_live/knife, but wait until round end.
I might still add some features in the future, but the major part of the plugin works as intended and is ready for use. I've played a couple of real clanwars with it, it works as far as I know - if you find any bugs, please let me know.
- Status panel doesn't block 1-5 keys anymore
- turn off friendly fire in sudden death
- Only allow vest to be bought in knife round
- re-run sb_status when a player joins during the war
- After a not so nice cheating incident, the recorded SrcTV demos now fulfill SteamBans submission requirements. Too bad the guy that gave me the idea won't "profit" from this.
- Bugfix: Stripping weapons in Knife Round actually works - I stripped too early before, Terrs still had the bomb
- Bugfix: Switching to knives works correctly, people won't spawn without a weapon at hand (even though that was somehow cool )
- Sudden Death implemented: On Draw, everyone spawns with 1 HP and an M249, bomb is stripped, buying is restricted - last man standing wins.
- New panel is shown while restarts are performed
- Spectators don't get panels but simple chat messages, this way SrcTV will show status info in the demos and to connected clients
- Round counting bug fixed when second half is restarted
- Bugfix: only their own cash was shown to a player
- Startmoney will be changed back to the old value instead of 800 after warmup
- fixed a compile warning
- Status panel format updated
- CVar war_version is no longer included in the auto-created config files.
- Bugfix - Typo: "Team sizes not equal" message wasn't shown, so the plugin wouldn't start a war in this case
- first full-featured version
- storing results to MySQL
- team name detection
- demo naming
- startmoney being set to 800 after warmup
- some minor changes to the menu
- "Ready?" votes
- automatic teamchange
- Warmup settings integrated into admin menu
only a testing version, no official release
- cvar war_config_end: Is executed by war_reset and after the war ended.
- Warmup rounds
- Chat messages, when WU/Knife/Live are initiated
PS: Be sure to also check out the updated version by Snake60 in this thread