I have released a quick update to CS:S DM to address a few minor bugs, particularly one that came up with the recent CS:S update. Note that SourceMod has gotten over 500 revisions since the last CS:S DM release. You will need to upgrade to the latest version of SourceMod (r1683 or higher).
To upgrade to CS:S DM 2.1.0, replace all gamedata and translation files, .dll/.so binaries, and .smx binaries. Upgrade SourceMod if you haven't already.
Click here to download
Report bugs here
- Added the ability to translate equipment menus (translation file must be updated if you upgrade).
- Added the ability to skip a weapon selection menu via "Exit."
- Added an experimental cssdm_remove_drops cvar for specifying whether CS:S DM removes weapon drops.
- Fixed a bug where if you only selected one gun, you could not opt to repeat the selection on the main equipment menu.
- Fixed a bug where dm_equipment could perform actions on players/bots when cssdm_enable_equipment was 0.
- Fixed a bug where an unspecified primary or secondary weapon could be given if the cssdm.equip.txt file specified none in the list and the player selected "Random."
- Fixed a bug where bot_quota would stop working if cssdm_bots_balance was set to "0".
- Fixed "nightvision" not being in the cssdm.equip.txt config file.
- Fixed bots always getting defuse kits.
- Fixed a bug where CS:S DM crashed if FFA mode was set on the latest CS:S version.
- Updated some library code from SourceMod that had received bug fixes since the last release.