This is a BETA version of CS:S DM completely written for SourceMod. It is open source and contains almost all of the old features (plus more!) Documentation is in this post until it's deemed stable-worthy, at which point I will update the site.
If you are upgrading from CS:S DM 0.9x, delete it entirely. If you are upgrading from CS:S DM 2.0.0 Beta 3, make sure to update the gamedata file.
CS:S DM will run without any extra configuration. If you want to configure it:
Bugs Reports and Feature Requests:
- Edit cfg/cssdm/cssdm.cfg for general cvars.
- Edit cfg/cssdm/cssdm.equip.txt for customizing equipment stuff.
- Click Here to automatically convert old cssdm.cfg files to the new cvar format.
to visit the bug tracker. If you have Windows, please attach an mdmp. If you have Linux, please attach or link to a core file (or e-mail it to [email protected]
). Core files can be generated with "ulimit -c unlimited" in your shell console.
This marks a huge rewrite and vast improvement to CS:S DM. It is also open source now. Click here
to get the source code!
2.0.0 Beta 4 - July 1, 2007
- Enabling "buy" in cssdm.equip.txt now disables the equip menu.
- Fixed cssdm_bots_balance not working after mapchange.
- Fixed an RTE in spawn protection.
- Fixed a crashbug on mapchange.
- Fixed bug where FFA would not work after one mapchange.
- Fixed FFA not working entirely right on Windows.
2.0.0 Beta 1 - June 24, 2007
- Rewrote CS:S DM to be a SourceMod extension.
- CS:S DM is now open source, under the GNU General Public License.
- CS:S DM's spawning, equipment, and other features have been moved
to SourceMod plugins.
- Most configuration options are now cvars; a new per-map config system is
now in place.
- CS:S DM can now be translated to different languages.
- cssdm_enable/disable, cssdm_ffa_enable/disable are removed in favor of
- cssdm_password/cssdm_login are removed in favor of SourceMod's admin
- Improved CS:S DM's removal of dropped items (including defusekits).
- Improved CS:S DM's spawning of late joined players, players joining
a team after spectating, and late joining of bots.
- Greatly improved the intelligence of the weapons menu. It will now
choose not to display if it knows only one or less items can be
- Added a "Random Weapons" feature to the weapon menus.
- Removed the grenade and armor menus.
- Added a new interactive spawn point editor ("cssdm_spawn_menu").
- Added a plugin to manage bot_quota correctly.
- Removed cssdm_addspawn.
- Improved bot support for automatic items.
- Fixed a bug where C4 would be removed when CS:S DM was disabled.
- The "respawn" command will now properly obey spawn wait times.