Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help

Post New Thread Reply   

PaTrick C.
Old 04-02-2007 , 21:01   hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #1

hi 1rst of all i must tell u CSDM is the illest plugin ever made or THAT'S THE ONLY PLUGIN THAT CAN BE NAMED REAL PLUGIN...

i was thinkin for us gamers and me especially i really need this one...a plugin name 1vs5....

u select or u configure the plugin with a menu to be 1vs5 or 2vs5 or 5on5 and it respawn u in different locations of the map with randomly weapons and equip or u can choose it and u conf it the bomb is planted or not...this could be major for us players who train alot...i have my own servers and i usually talk 2 the guys to put the bomb and random choose positions and i'm ct and try to win the round but it's weak this way so that's why i'm tryin to ask u all if u can make it i'm sure it's easy to create because CSDM IS MORE THEN THAT and if somebody could create CSDM my request will be piece of cake...lookin forward for an answer thanks a lot i really really need this kind of plugin ty
Send a message via Yahoo to PaTrick C.
Jheshka
Old 04-02-2007 , 22:40   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaTrick C. View Post
hi 1rst of all i must tell u CSDM is the illest plugin ever made or THAT'S THE ONLY PLUGIN THAT CAN BE NAMED REAL PLUGIN...
Um... If you were expecting to get help from anyone but Bailopan, you might wanna edit that out.

A lot of people will take offense to a newb saying that their creations cannt be called a "real plugin"
Old 04-03-2007 , 01:14   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #3

ok i forgot to mention i'm from Romania(we were in the semifinals at ECG with TeG 19-21 vs mouzesports...beat Italia...Portugal...Uk...and WHO HEARD OF ROMNIA?) and cs here is real played...i mean 24/7 we got more then 2000 servers pubs.. I apologize it wasn't supposed to be a insult to anyone...wanted underline how much CSDM mean in here...we only got normal servers wars and respawn servers....normal pubs are a lot but none like the respawn servers for 2 years we play servers CSDM and in here they are tresure...that's why i had that ideea of that plugin because respawn servers we use for training for war/5on5 matches or 2on2(because CSDM has no bomb plant ) and if anyone ever could create that plugin and we would load it and the public servers we would all appriciate a lot...it means a lot to me and the ppl in romania...when we think/talk ab cs we only think of training for 5on5 games...

PS: i tried to work on my lan server with csdm and try some bomb plugins so i can use it i managed to work it but that plugin is messed up real good it puts bombs all over the map...can't work lke that because u put the normal round time 1.75 and the c4timer 45 but it respawns me for exam. on d2 on long and the players ct A B middle and T-base and i have to take the bomb and plant it and it's a lot of running on the map and u can't train for 2/3 hours u get sick of the game like that too much running

Last edited by PaTrick C.; 04-03-2007 at 01:31.
BAILOPAN
Old 04-03-2007 , 03:10   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #4

This is an interesting idea but unfortunately I don't really have the time to code it.
BANNED
Old 04-03-2007 , 07:22   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
and WHO HEARD OF ROMNIA?
ME ! eu sunt din Romania. Si pe orice forum, daca in numele unui thread e numele unui user, e clar, ala care a postat e roman

Last edited by SAMURAI16; 04-03-2007 at 07:31.
Send a message via MSN to SAMURAI16
Old 04-03-2007, 09:02
Angelina
This message has been deleted by Angelina.
PaTrick C.
Old 04-03-2007 , 09:51   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
This is an interesting idea but unfortunately I don't really have the time to code it.
how much does it take to be create it? cause in my noob head it takes just a lil edit on CSDM and respawns edit :-s
loren28
Old 04-03-2007 , 10:27   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #7

ME!im from romania.si am cel mai tare server de cslol santem ca lacustele peste tot
SAMURAI16
BANNED
Old 04-03-2007 , 12:51   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by loren28 View Post
ME!im from romania.si am cel mai tare server de cslol santem ca lacustele peste tot
Probably you are
Send a message via MSN to SAMURAI16
kp_uparrow
Penalized Member
Old 04-03-2007 , 13:21   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #9

i never heard of romainia exept thats where eragon lives!
Old 04-03-2007 , 16:59   Re: hi BAILOPAN i really really need this so please help
Reply With Quote #10

and this thread was about... what ?!?