Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET

Post New Thread Reply   

darkka
Zero Posts
Old 12-10-2006 , 02:04   CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #1

what does that mean? every time i play, it comes up on the top right of my screen and i lagg for a min then it goes back to normal. weird. can someone tell me how to fix it??
Send a message via Yahoo to darkka
MostWanted
BANNED
Old 12-10-2006 , 02:10   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #2

Its the server or your computer i dont think its a game related issue sorry try getting more ram etc.
Send a message via MSN to MostWanted
SweatyBanana
BANNED
Old 12-10-2006 , 02:16   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #3

If you are getting CL_FlushEntityPacket Warnings this typically means that either:
  • Your internet connection or the server's internet connection is having problems.
  • You have some P2P or similar program running on your system, sending email will also cause this.
  • There are other computers on your local network using your internet connection.
  • The server you are on has its network connection overloaded (too many players or it's sending email or something).
  • You are running on a wireless connection.
  • You have a Virus or Trojan or Internet Worm infection that is generating traffic.
  • You are connected to the internet using an analog (56K) modem.
  • You have your rate or cl_updaterate or cl_cmdrate settings too fast for your internet connection.
You can help to identify and eliminate the source of your problem by:
  1. Shut down all unnecessary programs on your computer before playing.
  2. Disconnect all other computers in your household to see if they are causing the problem.
  3. Scan all computers on your home network for virus/trojan and spyware.
  4. If you are running on a wireless network, try connecting using a direct ethernet cable and see if the problem goes away. You will probably have to disable the "Wireless Zero" service while you are playing as well.
  5. The default rate is 3500 to 5000 for 56K Modem, 7500 for DSL and 9999 for Cable/T1 you should use the appropriate setting for your connection. You set this in your game console (~ typically) by entering: rate 7500
  6. The default cl_updaterate is 20, setting the value to a higher number increases the download demand on your connection. Set this in your console: cl_updaterate 20
  7. The default cl_cmdrate is 30, setting the cale to a higher number increases the upload demoand on your internet connection. Set this in your console: cl_cmdrate 30
Send a message via AIM to SweatyBanana Send a message via Yahoo to SweatyBanana
darkka
Zero Posts
Old 12-10-2006 , 03:01   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #4

alrite cool. thanks sweaty banana
TehCaesar
BANNED
Old 12-10-2006 , 13:50   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyBanana View Post
If you are getting CL_FlushEntityPacket Warnings this typically means that either:
  • Your internet connection or the server's internet connection is having problems.
  • You have some P2P or similar program running on your system, sending email will also cause this.
  • There are other computers on your local network using your internet connection.
  • The server you are on has its network connection overloaded (too many players or it's sending email or something).
  • You are running on a wireless connection.
  • You have a Virus or Trojan or Internet Worm infection that is generating traffic.
  • You are connected to the internet using an analog (56K) modem.
  • You have your rate or cl_updaterate or cl_cmdrate settings too fast for your internet connection.
You can help to identify and eliminate the source of your problem by:
  1. Shut down all unnecessary programs on your computer before playing.
  2. Disconnect all other computers in your household to see if they are causing the problem.
  3. Scan all computers on your home network for virus/trojan and spyware.
  4. If you are running on a wireless network, try connecting using a direct ethernet cable and see if the problem goes away. You will probably have to disable the "Wireless Zero" service while you are playing as well.
  5. The default rate is 3500 to 5000 for 56K Modem, 7500 for DSL and 9999 for Cable/T1 you should use the appropriate setting for your connection. You set this in your game console (~ typically) by entering: rate 7500
  6. The default cl_updaterate is 20, setting the value to a higher number increases the download demand on your connection. Set this in your console: cl_updaterate 20
  7. The default cl_cmdrate is 30, setting the cale to a higher number increases the upload demoand on your internet connection. Set this in your console: cl_cmdrate 30
wtf steamsupport hax
SweatyBanana
BANNED
Old 12-10-2006 , 15:42   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #6

chyea.. Who said it was me that typed all that up?!

Send a message via AIM to SweatyBanana Send a message via Yahoo to SweatyBanana
Venny
Old 12-10-2006 , 17:54   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #7

i just got rid of my shit linksys router BOOM it got fixed

Send a message via AIM to Venny Send a message via Skype™ to Venny
darkka
Zero Posts
Old 12-11-2006 , 03:55   Re: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET
Reply With Quote #8

well i have a shit linksys router.. =[