Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

REQUEST! Random Map Cycle

BugMeNotDummy
Old 06-07-2005 , 21:26   REQUEST! Random Map Cycle

In the next version could you please make a random map cycle? Also make a top10/top5.. people are confused since now I only use your mod and delete Mani's. ALSO, please please please make it possible to kick and ban players from the admin menu.. make it simillar to mani's
fysh
Old 06-07-2005 , 21:38  

You can kick and ban players. All the player actions are under the player menu, which I think makes sense.
[TooL] Faaip De Oiad
Old 06-07-2005 , 22:55   Re: REQUEST! Random Map Cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugMeNotDummy
In the next version could you please make a random map cycle? Also make a top10/top5.. people are confused since now I only use your mod and delete Mani's. ALSO, please please please make it possible to kick and ban players from the admin menu.. make it simillar to mani's
You could set up say events in ES for 'top10' and 'top5' to direct people to 'top15'. It's what I'm doing now, and it works marvelously.

-Faaip
Old 06-08-2005 , 01:49  

I don't have it... all I have is slay commands and such
fysh
Old 06-08-2005 , 02:04  

You have to have admin permission for nm_ban and nm_kick and stuff.
BugMeNotDummy
Old 06-08-2005 , 02:30  

I can kick and ban with nm_ban and nm_kick but its not in the menu... I have full admin because I own the server
[TooL] Faaip De Oiad
Old 06-08-2005 , 02:44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugMeNotDummy
I can kick and ban with nm_ban and nm_kick but its not in the menu... I have full admin because I own the server
If you can do it from commands, you should be able to do it from the menu. I have access to it on my own menu, and all of my sub-admins have access to the 'kick' feature (and presumably would have access to the 'ban' feature, if they were allowed to use it).

Owning a server isn't enough... Unfortunately, NemoD can't tell if you own a server or not - so you may want to double-check your admins.cfg, and make sure you're not missing it in the menu under one of the 'C' options (i.e. C=walk key).

But while we're there, maybe an 'Owner' flag or something could be added as a possibility for the admins.cfg that would just enable every function of NemoD? Maybe 'owner' or 'allcommands' or something like that.

-Faaip