Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Interview and Update

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BAILOPAN
Old 12-04-2004 , 20:15   Interview and Update

First item of business, someone decided to inflict an interview with me on the public

Conducted by Soopa of Punk Ass Fraggers, you can read it by clicking right here.

It contains some decent information about our plans for SM and what we hope to achieve.

In other news, you'll notice there's now a Coding section on the forums. Over the next week or so I will be adding things like headers and tutorials that outline the design of the SourceMod development kit (for adding modules/plugins/scripting languages), so you may want to look there for progress updates.
PM
hello, i am pm
Old 12-05-2004 , 14:11  

Hrrmm .. lame, they make you sign up if you want to view the story. Seeing as how I will never go there again, I don't feel like signing up.

Hey btw.. my account is not working on these forums. I tried to use same username and mail account etc. as on amxmodx forums. Who do I need to talk to to get it fixed? Username on amxmodx forums is azure. I couldn't even use that name in the username of this guest post because it says its already taken.
ParanoiaX
Old 12-05-2004 , 15:08  

hmmm...i never had to sign up to read it when it was first posted in the other thread.

also im pretty certain it was stated in another thread that amxmodx accounts were not carried over to these forums so youll need to make another account here.
Welcome to the internet, where any ass can be an authority on anything based on absolutely no experience whatsoever and treat other people like garbage as a result while hiding behind the anonymity of the computer. Enjoy your stay.
BAILOPAN
Old 12-05-2004 , 16:47  

Sorry about that, I fixed the link so you don't have to log in to read it. I kept the PAF link so people can still see the original source.

Also, the amxmodx site is not connected to this one. You will need to make a new account
stlava
Old 12-05-2004 , 17:08  

u might be able to copy the sql database over to the new site... im not sure how u would do this but it would make it alot ezyer... but now that their are posts i dont think u can...
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2004 , 17:24  

No, that isnt needed.

AMX MOD X is a totally different project.

SourceMod is a whole new project from the ground up.therefore it needs a whole new "community" to be created, that is why you have to create new accounts here.
PM
hello, i am pm
Old 12-05-2004 , 20:54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoiaX

also im pretty certain it was stated in another thread that amxmodx accounts were not carried over to these forums so youll need to make another account here.
Yea thats the problem, I did sign up again on here. And it says my account is inactive and will not let me log in. Something went awry
PM
hello, i am pm
Old 12-05-2004 , 21:00  

Ah great, now I was able to read the article. Good interview. Can't wait to see the first beta.
imported_kalel
Old 01-03-2005 , 17:44  

Very Nice Bal I know I'm late posting had to take a sabatical after amx 1.0 came out due to personal reasons I hope to see Sorce Mod 1.0 Come Out With In The Next 6 Months Or Less
Promagnum
Old 01-08-2005 , 01:45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure1
Hrrmm .. lame, they make you sign up if you want to view the story. Seeing as how I will never go there again, I don't feel like signing up.
Not only that but this is the same group of people who release those recycled cs maps with horrid tex, design,etc. and in the process tried changing your in-game CS bg to a PAS ad-wall. No thanks.

"The mind is like a parachute, it only functions properly when open."
Send a message via ICQ to Promagnum Send a message via AIM to Promagnum
Closed Thread