0% 

I am dumb and cant follow th rules

Post New Thread Reply   

enough
BANNED
Old 12-10-2005 , 21:16   I am dumb and cant follow th rules
Reply With Quote #1

Hero: Armageddon
Ability: Summon an Armageddon. you have the power of the fire. what happens is that firey rocks start to fall above your head and some infront of you and behiend you, dealing massive dmg to whatever it hits.

Hero: Hurricane
Ability: Summon The Power Of wind as a body guard/ offensive weapon around you. If anybody steps in it, they get hurt/ frozen (as in they move slower).

Hero: Fissure
Ability: Releasing your might, you crack the surface of the earth and release a massive fissure. with this, the floor opens up (hopefully someone can create a model) and if anybody goes on it they burn like if they step on the stove. but this should hurt more.

Hero: Molten Boulder
Ability: In an angry attemp, you release a massive boulder that travels forward with a line of fire in its trails. the boulder runs into your enemy massivly crushing them.

Hero: Oak Sage
Ability: Summon an Oak Sage. With this hero, your teammates get an x amount of x% more health added to their health. as you grow in your levels, this hero gets more x% added, and it gets better. it gives you more health, and same as your teammates. if you could make a model for it like this, and it should follow you around. and to prevent it from being over used by everyone, make it a radios of wehre the players have to be from the oak sage.
The orange one is oak sage

Hero: Well more then 1 heros: Fire Mastery, Ice Mastery, Water Mastery, Thunder Mastery, Poison Mastery.
Ability: this is good for servers such as (_msv) where they have a server with a lot of levels. what you could do is create each of these a hero, and what they bacicly do is make those types of moves less affective against you, and more effective againts your teammates. make this better for each level you get so you get better and better at it.

Hero: Dodge
Ability: Grants a chance to move out of the way of bullets/lazers/bazooka/ect. while standing still. this becomes better as you level up

Hero: Slow Curse
Ability: you figure out how to use this, but w/e you do, make it like their rate of fire slows down.

Hero: Evade (greater then dodge)
Ability: *Make this a higher level* this is like dodge but while you are running.

Hero: Cloak Of Shadows
Ability: A BIG SNAP HAPPENS (like in magic shows where snap, and they dissapear) and you go to your spawn (like cartman but more interesting. also, when this is being used, make it where the enemy gets blind.

Hero: Instant Transmission
Ability: YOu know where in dragonball z where they keep teleporting behiend each toher? well yeah, lets just say this is sort of like that. with this hero, poitn at your enemy, and instantly teleport *BEHIEND* them. dont make it so they can use it a lot of times.

Well, thats about it. hope you like.[/img]
Send a message via AIM to enough
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-11-2005 , 00:04   Re: I am dumb and cant follow th rules
Reply With Quote #2

Hero: Armageddon = Uncle Sam(sorta)

Hero: Hurricane = (working on it)

Hero: Fissure = (has been discussed before)

Hero: Molten Boulder = Soccer Freak

Hero: Oak Sage = (sounds interesting)

Heros: Fire Mastery, Ice Mastery, Water Mastery, Thunder Mastery, Poison Mastery = (sort of interesting, im guessing you got some of these ideas from UWC3?)

Hero: Dodge = (sort of boring in my opinion)

Hero: Slow Curse = (dont remember but i think theres somethin like this)

Hero: Evade = (eh..)

Hero: Cloak Of Shadows = Cartman like you said...

Hero: Instant Transmission = (eh..)
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
enough
BANNED
Old 12-11-2005 , 03:58  
Reply With Quote #3

hey um armaggedon is not like uncle sam ;) uncle sam is a nuke, it takes out everybody, this is like hurricane, but instead of winds, there is fire dropping down on you.
Send a message via AIM to enough
Veteran Member
Old 12-11-2005 , 05:16  
Reply With Quote #4

Why don't you just start playing that other game ???
Then you have all the heroes...
Old 12-11-2005 , 08:59  
Reply With Quote #5

but that's not the point, is it ?

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
mage
Old 12-11-2005 , 12:17  
Reply With Quote #6

almost all the ideas are from diablo2 and when you said cloack of shadows and i readed i touch about this:

when using black strong smoke comes around you inn a radius like darkpreds esp rings and then you come invisible to spawn and are invisible for x amount of seconds.

when i said strong i mean its imposibal to see true.

and i liked the idea about instant transmission. but it should be like this:

when aim on (only one of this i say now) head, stomach, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg or chest then teleport automatic behind the enemy you aim at.

that makes it a bit more funny.
The_One
Old 12-11-2005 , 13:09  
Reply With Quote #7

i forgot the heroes name but it fires random lightning bolts to the ground cant you change that so its meteroids?
Old 12-16-2005 , 20:42  
Reply With Quote #8

Soo Emp` do u really think u can make all these heros work?
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 12-16-2005 , 21:36  
Reply With Quote #9

um ya gods, you need to stop spamming the forums too..

i never said i would do all of the heros or any in that fact, i said i was working on hurricane
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
Gods_apprentice
Old 12-16-2005 , 23:29  
Reply With Quote #10

How am i spamming? im just helping out.