Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Anti speed plugin that stops Flatcheat speedhack

Post New Thread Reply   

Deliriumj0kergod
Old 03-30-2023 , 14:51   Anti speed plugin that stops Flatcheat speedhack
Reply With Quote #1

I downloaded every possible anti speed plugin available on the internet,none of them stop Zeroware,Evol and Flatcheat.
We have a problem with cheater attacking the server,using XGuard for anti pwn anti destroy protection and changing ID's and some tool for rapid fast changing ip adresses. He is using Flatcheat premium (i dont know am i allowed to post the link to the official cheat developer site but u can find it easily just search "flatcheat") and i need a good anti speed plugin. Doesnt matter will the plugin just disable the speedhack/block it from working, or kick a cheater as soon as it detects speed,or ban him,i just want it to work any possible way. You wouldnt believe me when i would say that i downloaded almost any anti speed plugin possible on the internet..even on the romanian,russian,serbian,american,german sites.none of them stop that speedhack in any way. btw flat cheat is a web based hack partly.
WaLkMaN
Old 04-03-2023 , 16:51   Re: Anti speed plugin that stops Flatcheat speedhack
Reply With Quote #2

So are you try with Hackdetector lite https://youtube.com/watch?v=GkfKGgVFZao to block the speed hack and this to stop ddrun?
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <reapi> #pragma semicolon 1 new g_iPlayerGround[MAX_PLAYERS + 1]; public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("No SGS/DDRun", "1.1", "Denzer");     RegisterHookChain(RG_CBasePlayer_Duck, "CBasePlayer_Duck");     RegisterHookChain(RG_CBasePlayer_PreThink, "CBasePlayer_PreThink"); } public client_putinserver(id) {     g_iPlayerGround[id] = 0; } public CBasePlayer_Duck(id) {     if(g_iPlayerGround[id] && g_iPlayerGround[id] < 5)         set_entvar(id, var_oldbuttons, get_entvar(id, var_oldbuttons) | IN_DUCK); } public CBasePlayer_PreThink(id) {     if(get_entvar(id, var_flags) & FL_ONGROUND)         g_iPlayerGround[id]++;     else         g_iPlayerGround[id] = 0; }

Last edited by WaLkMaN; 04-03-2023 at 17:10.