SuperHero Mod Stats
NOTE: SuperHero Mod Stats will no longer be updated!
I never got to finish version 3.0, and I probably won't get time to do it. My suggestion is that you use version 2.0 since this is the best working version of the script.
This stats system was made to give your users access to see which amount of xp and levels a sertain player that have ever played on the server has.
The system allows users to view XP and level on other players, and which heroes they have.
They also have the oppotunity to download the heroes used on the server, and view the sma code of the heroes.
- Add heroes
- Change configs
- Change Template
- Give players levels/XP
- View XP, level, heroes of all players who have played on the server.
- Download heroes (If admin allow it)
- View the sma code of the heroes.
- Search (Heroes, Players, SteamIDs)
- Register directly from the server.
Version 3.0 Beta
- Possible for users to register through the server.
- More admin features.
- Server Query script. (thanks to JTP)
- Possible for users to change their own profile.
- Admin can give players levels/XP
- Reworte a lot of the code, and made a brand new install script.
- Added admin login
- Search module
- Admin change username / password
- Sort players (By: name, skill count, xp)
- Template system (Huge update)
- Entire code cleaned up
- Rewrote the install function
- Web server with running:
- MySQL saving method
- SuperHero Mod
The system comes in three different colored templates:
If you have any problems, do NOT
ask JTP or any other admin/moderator in this forum.
The reason for this is that it is not the official stats system, and will not be supported by the SuperHero Mod team on these forums.
me, or go to the
If you find any bug in the system, please post them
I have decided to not continue this Stats system anymore, since I don't have time for it. However, I am in the progress of getting a new webhost, and will create a support (FAQ) site for this system, and without any promises, there might come a decent release of the 3.0 version.
(Post will get updated once the site is created)
Sorry about this, but I simply do not have time to continue the work at the moment.
Known new features in next big release:
- Multilingual support
- More templates
I fond a small error in the install file, apparently something has changed in the newer PHP versions, therefore I have included an installation fix "shstats20.install.fix.zip" which can be downloaded below.
Remember to follow the Documentation from the main download file.
(It is suggested that you use Version 2.0