Updated to v2.0.
Original version report contained too many entities of each class making the manual analysis of a leak to be quite a non-trivial task.
In v2.0, I decided to provide a delta.
So, when the map is started, logger creates snapshot of all entities.
Next time, when the leak heppens, Entity Logger creates a report for you with a delta:
1) Difference in total number of entities per each class between current moment and a snapshot.
2) Detailed list of all entities MINUS those entities from a snapshot.
Thus, you can quite easily detect which identical entities are leaking. See the sample log in 1st post.
- Added Delta report
- New ConVar "sm_entity_limit_unsafe_left"
- New ConVar "sm_entity_limit_delay"
- New command "sm_entsnap"
- Logs are separated by file per date/time.