This is english version of Material Admin which is reforked from Sourcebans++. It is written in russian fully, i spent my some time to translate it to English and make it usefull for non-russian guys also. I made a little bit CSS edits too for better view of site ;)
Difference of Material Admin from Sourcebans++:
How to Install
- Adding admin with time period
- Additional fields for Administrators (VK, Skype, Personal comment aka Position) - Here i tried to replace VK with Instagram as VK is not really popular in other countries except Russia, but i failed it.
- Login to your account via Steam OpenID
- A customizable template directly from the system settings.
- Built-in module for the list of Administrators divided by server. Included in the settings.
- Support for sending e-mails by the system via SMTP, which allows you to configure sending emails through popular free mail services, if mail () is disabled on the server, not configured, or there is simply no desire to send e-mails through it. The ability to switch to mail () was added in version 1.1.5
- The ability to load several map images at once, and not one by one, as it is implemented in the original.
- Ability to add admins(staffs) to the sidebar on the right.
- The ability to allow Administrators to manually specify their contact information (VK, Skype) in their Account.
- The ability to hide more detailed information about the Administrator who issued the Ban in the Banlist.
- Ability to add and remove blocks from the main page of the system (mutes, bans, gags).
- "Promokey system".
Allows Administrators to "manually" register in the system using a special one-time code that can be issued by the Chief Administrator. The server to which the Administrator will bind and its groups are specified when creating a one-time code.
- There is a captcha to protect against auto-selection by bots.
- The link to go to the promokey activation page is located in the same place as the authorization buttons.
- After activating the promokey, the Administrator is automatically logged into his account.
- And more functions that not listed on this list.
- Download and unpack all files from github
- Rename /config.php.temple to /config.php
- Upload all files to the web server.
- Set 0777 permissions on the / images / games /, / images / maps /, / themes_c / folders and on the /config.php file
- Go to the system installer (as a rule, it has an address in the style of httр: //mуsite.com/sourcebans/install/) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Go to the system updater (as a rule, it has an address in the style of httр: //mуsite.com/sourcebans/updater/) after successful installation.
- Remove the / install / and / updater / folders from the web server
If you notice some grammar mistakes on site please let me know.
I could not translate /updater. But you shouldn't even worry about that, because there is nothing really important to understand. Just launch /updater then wait for it to finish and then remove folder /updater.
Demo Site: https://progaming.ba/csgo/bans
English version: https://github.com/GARAYEV-PG/Source...Admin-English-
Plugin for this Sourcebans version (english supported already): https://github.com/SB-MaterialAdmin/NewServer
I would appreciate if you star my repository
If you want to thanks me: PayPal