- Thanks to "SilentBr" for testing.
- Thanks to "KasperH" for Hungarian translations.
- Thanks to "Kleiner" for Russian translations.
- Thanks to "Toranks" for testing and Spanish translations.
- Thanks to "Voevoda" for testing and updated Russian translation.
- Thanks to "in2002" for Traditional Chinese translations.
- Various optional features:
- Lock the first saferoom door for X seconds (1st and 2nd round with different time cvars).
- Prevent closing the first saferoom door once opened.
- Prevent players opening or closing the last saferoom door after being used for X seconds. Use the l4d_safe_spam_time_close and l4d_safe_spam_time_open cvars.
- Make the first saferoom door automatically fall, use the l4d_safe_spam_fall_time cvar.
- Can set the door model for all maps, use the l4d_safe_spam_skin cvar.
- Requires "z" - ADMFLAG_ROOT flag
sm_door_drop // Test command to make a targeted door fall over (will likely only work correctly on Saferoom doors).
sm_door_fall // Test command to make the first locked saferoom door fall over (will likely only work correctly on Saferoom doors).
Saved to l4d_safe_spam.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
l4d_safe_spam_allow "1" // 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
l4d_safe_spam_modes "" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
l4d_safe_spam_modes_off "" // Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
l4d_safe_spam_modes_tog "0" // Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
l4d_safe_spam_fall_time "10.0" // 0.0=Off. How many seconds after round start (or after unlocking by l4d_safe_spam_lock* and l4d_safe_spam_lock* cvars) until the locked saferoom door will automatically fall.
l4d_safe_spam_freeze "0" // 0=Off. Any other value is the number of seconds to freeze Survivors on maps that begin without a saferoom. Also prevents players taking damage during this time.
l4d_safe_spam_freeze2 "1" // 0=Off. 1=Display a message showing the timer until movement is allowed.
l4d_safe_spam_glow "255 0 0" // 0=Off. Three values between 0-255 separated by spaces. RGB Color255 - Red Green Blue.
l4d_safe_spam_hint "3" // 0=Off. 1=Display a message showing who opened or closed the saferoom door. 2=Display a message when saferoom door is auto unlocked (_touch and _lock cvars). 3=Both.
l4d_safe_spam_hints "1" // Where should the countdown notifications display when attempting to open a locked door. 1=Chat. 2=Hint box.
l4d_safe_spam_last "0" // Final door state on round start: 0=Use map default. 1=Close last door. 2=Open last door.
l4d_safe_spam_lock "30.0" // 0.0=Off. How many seconds after round start will the saferoom door remain locked.
l4d_safe_spam_lock_2 "10.0" // 0.0=Off. How many seconds after round start will the saferoom door remain locked. For the second+ round of a map.
l4d_safe_spam_open "2" // 0=Off, 1=Keep the first saferoom door open once opened, 2=Make the first saferoom door fall once opened.
l4d_safe_spam_physics "3.0" // 0.0=Always has physics. How many seconds until the fallen doors physics are disabled.
l4d_safe_spam_skin "0" // 0=Map default. 1=Classic. 2=Last Stand. Which door model to use on the first and last saferooms.
l4d_safe_spam_time_close "1.0" // How many seconds to block after closing the last saferoom door.
l4d_safe_spam_time_open "3.0" // How many seconds to block after opening the last saferoom door.
l4d_safe_spam_touch "0.0" // 0.0=Off. How many seconds after attempting to open the locked saferoom door until it will fall (overrides the l4d_safe_spam_fall_time cvar).
l4d_safe_spam_touch_2 "0.0" // 0.0=Off. How many seconds after attempting to open the locked saferoom door until it will fall (overrides the l4d_safe_spam_fall_time cvar). For the second+ round of a map.
l4d_safe_spam_type "3" // 0=Off. When the last saferoom door is used enable the timeout on: 1=Open, 2=Close, 3=Both.
l4d_safe_spam_version // Saferoom Door Spam Protection plugin version
Updating from 1.27 or older:
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_freeze" to freeze players on maps which have no starting saferoom. Requested by "etozhesandy".
- Translation file for English has been updated.
- L4D1: Plugin no longer teleports the door. This is to prevent breaking the "player_entered_checkpoint" event.
- L4D1: Locked saferoom doors color are now set by the "l4d_safe_spam_glow" cvar.
- Added Traditional Chinese (zho) translations. Thanks to "in2002" for providing.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_hints" to control where to print the door locked countdown. Requested by "Erika Santos".
- Changed the "modes" cvars gamemode detection method to use "Left4DHooks" forwards and natives instead of creating an entity.
- Fixed not removing the glow when the door is auto unlocked and ready to be opened.
- L4D2: Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_glow" to make the first saferoom door glow when locked.
- Fixed not removing the auto unlock timer on round end.
- Now requires "Left4DHooks" plugin version 1.101 or newer to accurately get the first and last saferoom doors.
- Added Spanish translations. Thanks to "Toranks" for providing.
- Changed cvar "l4d_safe_spam_fall_time" to make the saferoom door fall after "l4d_safe_spam_fall_touch*" and "l4d_safe_spam_lock*" cvars unlock the door.
- Fixed the plugin not locking the first saferoom door when the "l4d_safe_spam_open" cvar was set to "0".
- Fixed not always preventing doors from being locked on certain levels.
- Fixed some conflicts when the last saferoom door was locked by other plugins. Thanks to "Voevoda" for reporting.
- Thanks to "Voevoda" and "Toranks" for testing.
- Fixed the saferoom door not unlocking when the "l4d_safe_spam_fall_touch" cvars are 0.0.
- Fixed the saferoom door auto falling before the timer expires when only using the "l4d_safe_spam_lock" cvars.
- Time hint until unlocked is now only displayed once per second. These hints are only shown to the user attempting to open the saferoom door.
- Added cvars "l4d_safe_spam_fall_touch" and "l4d_safe_spam_fall_touch_2" to determine how long after someone tries to open the first saferoom door before it falls.
- Added cvars "l4d_safe_spam_lock" and "l4d_safe_spam_lock_2" to determine how long the first saferoom door should remain locked after round start.
- Both cvars allow for setting the time on the second round of versus and for round restarts in coop.
- Changed cvar "l4d_safe_spam_hint" to allow showing hints when the saferoom door is automatically opened.
- Thanks to "Voevoda" for the feature requests and lots of help testing.
- Translation files updated. Thanks to "KasperH" and "Voevoda" for updating the Hungarian and Russian translations respectively.
- Fixed a 2nd door dropping when used enough Thanks to "Primeas" for reporting.
- Fixed "in solid list (not solid)" server console spam. Thanks to Tonblader for reporting.
- Fixed the door sometimes interfering instead of being non-solid. Thanks to "Ja-Forces" for reporting.
- Fixed crashing in L4D1. Thanks to "Ja-Forces" for reporting.
- Restricted the "l4d_safe_spam_skin" cvar to L4D2 only.
- Fixed playing the incorrect unlock sound when the "l4d_safe_spam_open" cvar was set to "0". Thanks to "TBK Duy" for reporting.
- Fixed using the wrong falling sounds when changing door skins. Thanks to "Tonblader" for reporting.
- Fixed using the wrong door sounds when changing door skins. Thanks to "Tonblader" for reporting.
- Fixed some doors falling the wrong way when changing door skins. Thanks to "Tonblader" for reporting.
- Fixed some doors using the wrong angle when changing door skins.
- Fixed the saferoom door auto falling if the "l4d_safe_spam_open" cvar was set to 1.
- Added Hungarian translations. Thanks to "KasperH" for providing.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_skin" to control the skin of Saferoom Doors. Requested by "Tonblader".
- L4D2: plugin compatibility update with "[L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge" plugin by "Eärendil" version 1.2+ only.
- Thanks to "GL_INS" for reporting and testing.
- Thanks to "Eärendil" for supporting the compatibility.
- Changed method of locking doors after opening/closing. No more hackish workarounds.
- Fixed some saferoom doors falling the wrong way when "l4d_safe_spam_physics" cvar was enabled.
- Should now correctly detect the starting saferoom door for auto falling. Thanks to "Krevik" for reporting.
- Fixed the saferoom door not auto falling on some maps.
- Now displays the handle falling.
- Now swaps attachments from the old door to the new door.
- Now supports multiple ending saferoom doors.
- Fixed cvar "l4d_safe_spam_fall_time" value "0.0" from making the door auto fall. Thanks to "Primeas" for reporting.
- Fixed not using an entity reference which could rarely throw errors otherwise.
- Modified update from "pan0s" adding auto falling saferoom door feature.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_fall_time" to control if the first saferoom door auto falls.
- Added command "sm_door_last" to make a locked saferoom door fall over. Should mostly be the first saferoom door.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_physics" to allow the doors physics to persist or freeze after a specified amount of time. Requested by "yzybb".
- Added Russian translations. Thanks to "Kleiner" for providing.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_last" to control the last saferoom door state on round start: opened, closed or map default. Thanks to "Tonblader" for requesting.
- Blocked door falling on L4D2 "Questionable Ethics" 2nd map (qe2_ep2) to prevent breaking gameplay. Thanks to "Alex101192" for reporting.
- Fixed the door not always falling in the right direction on some maps.
- Added a sound effect for when the door breaks and falls.
- Fixed the door not always falling on some maps.
- Changed cvar "l4d_safe_spam_open" adding option "2" to make the door fall. Thanks to "yzybb" for requesting.
- Added cvar "l4d_safe_spam_hint" to control displaying messages when saferoom doors are opened/closed.
- Added translations support. Thanks to "Tonblader" for requesting.
- Initial release.
- Initial creation.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.
- Uses Left 4 DHooks Direct plugin. Won't work without.
- Download the .zip and extract the files to their respective folders in your servers \addons\sourcemod\ folder.
: English (en), Hungarian (hu), Russian (ru), Spanish (es).