Plugin that shows total damage like in fortnite and I was inspired by that plugin.
My actual goal was to recreate fortnite damage as close to original as I can...
So that what I've got:
Also here few screenshots:
- Show total damage like in fortnite;
- Sums all shotgun shots damage and displaying them as one, instead of damage spam;
- 2 Types of hits, critical and default (Critical stands for headshot, and default one is for any other part of body);
- Only player who attacked or player who is spectating attacker will see total damage;
- Possibility to disable\enable functionality for bots via cvar "fortnite_hits_allowforbots";
after 1.1.0 release:
- Possibility to disable\enable damage show by client command, you can specify what command it will be by modifying "fortnite_hits_commandnames" cvar;
- Possibility to disable\enable client reconnect on first time joining, so player will see particles without need to wait until next map via cvar "fortnite_hits_enableplayerreconnect";
- Possibility to change distance between victim player and damage numbers via cvar "fortnite_hits_distance";
after 1.2.0 release:
- Possibility to set admin flag to use damage displaying via cvar "fortnite_hits_flag";
- Possibility to color messages in translate file (All available colors are in translate file);
- New cvars:
- Added way to disable/enable damage displaying;
- New cvar:
- Added colors to translate file;
Available cvars can be modified in "/csgo/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.fortnite_hits.cfg" file after plugin was launched at least once NOTE: Please don't forget to update, or replace cfg file ("csgo/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.fortnite_hits.cfg")!
Needed sourcemod 1.9-6236 or higher. Lower versions unsupported!
If you are getting "Attempting to create unknown particle system "XXX_numX_fX'" errors in client console, make sure that you have fastdl setted up correctly and all files (.pcf and textures) got downloaded from your server fine! If everything correct on your side, then please report about that here!
Last edited by butare; 08-04-2018 at 20:21.
Reason: New version - 1.2.0