Category: Server Management
Join Date: Oct 2013
- With this plugin you can restrict the access to certain commands in different ways. For example, you can make a command avaiable only for a player with a specific name, IP, SteamID, for players in a given team, only for dead/alive players, etc.
☄ Adding restrictions
- It is highly recommended that the plugin is put first in plugins.ini so it can properly catch commands from other plugins before they manage to do it. Even though I made it so it registers the commands earlier, some plugins may do the same thing too.
- Bear in mind that many of the client commands cannot be restricted with an AMXX plugin.
- When configured incorrectly, the plugin will throw an error in logs/CommandRestrictions.log saying the exact problem and on which line in the .ini file it is.
- If you want to use the plugin on a game different than Counter-Strike, comment the line #define USE_CSTRIKE in the code.
☄ Restriction examples
- The restrictions need to be added in the file configs/CommandRestrictions.ini.
- The first thing you need to do is write the command name in square brackets. You can add multiple commands on the same line separated by commas. The same restrictions will apply to all of them.
- On the next lines you can add the restrictions - one per line, following the syntax: <status> <type> "[value]" "[message]".
- The third argument (value) doesn't need to be added when "type" is set to "all".
- The fourth argument (message) is optional.
- Here's a list of all possible arguments according to their type:
- status - sets whether the restriction will allow or block the command usage
- allow - allow usage
- block - blocks usage
- type - sets who the restriction is meant for
- all - for all players
- name - for a player with a given name
- ip - for a player with a given IP address
- steam - for a player with a given SteamID
- flags - for players with (a) certain flag(s)
- team - for players in a given team (ct, t, spec, unassigned)
- life - for dead or alive players (alive, dead)
- value - this is where you enter the needed information according to "type"
- Example: if "type" is "name", you need to write the name of the player (case insensitive)
- Example: if "type" is "team", you need to type in the team name - the allowed values can be found in the description above (in the brackets) - ct, t, spec, unassigned - have in mind that terrorist, spectator and other names are valid too, as long the first letter remains unchanged.
- message - here you can set the message that will be sent to the player when the command is executed
- If not set or is blank, the default message will be sent.
- $cmd$ will be replaced with the command itself.
- If set to #none, no message will be shown.
☄ Additional information and download link
- Example #1 - blocks the "amx_slap" command for all players
- Example #2 - blocks the "/kick" chat command for all players except for those who have the flag "c"
- [say /kick]
allow flag "c"
- Example #3 - blocks the "amx_quit" command for all dead players + spectators
- block life "dead"
- block team "spectators"
- Example #4 - allows the "amx_boss" command only for a player with the given SteamID
- block all
- allow steam "STEAM_0:0:123456789"
- Example #5 - disables the radio commands and sending a custom message when someone tries to use them
- [radio1, radio2, radio3]
- block all "" "The command &x04$cmd$ &x01is currently &x07disabled&x01."
Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-17-2018 at 10:04.