One day I just got tired of seeing players run off on their own or in small groups because they're too impatient to work as a team. I searched for every efficient, effective, and working plugin to counter this issue. I wouldn't say that this is the best plugin to counter all forms of rushing, but it does a pretty awesome job at dealing with those pesky players. With that said, I hope you enjoy!
The Anti-Speedrunner System provides various options for dealing with players that speedrun through campaigns and making sure survivors stick together!
1. Automatic mode - Provides the option to run a timer at the start of each map to keep track of who is speedrunning.
2. Admin commands - Provides a variety of commands to manipulate the different system options.
3. Admin immunity - Provides the option to give admins with the generic flag or the "ass_override" command immunity.
4. Admin menu - Provides a category on the admin menu for the plugin.
5. Player immunity - Provides a command to give players temporary immunity per map.
6. Finale exception - Provides the option to automatically disable all systems on finale maps.
7. Count bots as players - Provides the option to decide whether bots are affected by the system.
8. Tank detection - Provides the option to keep the plugin enabled/disabled during Tank fights.
9. Failsafe function - Provides the option to keep the plugin enabled/disabled after a certain amount of survivors are incapacitated/revived.
10. Supports multiple game modes - Provides the option to enable/disable the plugin in certain game modes.
11. Custom configurations - Provides support for custom configurations, whether per difficulty, per map, per game mode, per day, or per player count.
12. Lock/unlock convar values - Provides the option to temporarily lock/unlock convar values across map changes.
13. Automatic config updater - Provides the ability to update the main config file when new convars are added.
14. Menus - Provides menus for admin commands.
15. Custom target list - Provides a menu list of players with similar names when one of them is targeted.
16. Lock saferoom doors - Provides options for unlocking ending saferoom doors. If an invalid option or no option is chosen, the door immediately opens.
17. Track speedrunners - Provides options for dealing with speedrunners. If an invalid option or no option is chosen, speedrunners will be warped back to the nearest teammate.
18. Survivor and Infected target filters - Provides custom target filters. (Use @survivors for survivors and @infected for infected.)
19. Log command usage - Provides the option to log command usage.
20. Supports multiple languages - Provides support for translations. Click here to add support for your language!
(I check everyday so I can update the translation file attached to this post, but you can private message me as well to make sure.)
on GitHub contains all the information you need to know about the Anti-Speedrunner System. If there's something that hasn't been addressed that you're concerned about, feel free to ask on this thread.
View the CHANGELOG
GitHub Repository (Always up-to-date)
Thread's current version: v29.39
GitHub repository's current version: v29.39
Currently supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Hungarian, Chinese (Simplified)