Raised This Month: $319 Target: $400
 79%   Almost there!

[CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v2.2, 2017-08-27)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
yash1441
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Illuminati HQ
Plugin ID:
5786
Plugin Version:
2.1
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
     
    Plugin Description:
    Throw multiple grenades at once in a cluster.
    Old 08-26-2017 , 18:16   [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v2.2, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #1

    Cluster Grenade
    Edit by Deathknife


    Throw multiple grenades at once in a cluster.

    GitHub [Only use this for unstable developer versions]

    CVARs
    sm_cluster_enable - Cluster Grenade enable? 0 = disable, 1 = enable(1[DEFAULT])
    sm_cluster_amount - Number of grenades in the cluster.(3[DEFAULT])
    sm_cluster_type - 0 = All, 1 = HE, 2 = Flashbang, 3 = Smoke, 4 = Molotov / Incendiary, 5 = Decoy. Separate by comma for multiple.(1[DEFAULT])
    sm_cluster_radius - Radius in which the cluster spawns around the main grenade.(7.0[DEFAULT])


    There are some problems with smoke grenades, avoid using those or go YOLO.

    Special thanks to Bacardi for this piece of code.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ClusterGrenade.sp - 651 views - 5.8 KB)
    __________________

    Last edited by yash1441; 08-27-2017 at 10:35. Reason: Added some fixes for smoke, still buggy.
    yash1441 is offline
    Send a message via Skype™ to yash1441
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Old 08-27-2017 , 08:14   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #2

    So I downloaded the source from the attachment here and compiled it. Still the grenades drop at my feet and they kill me.
    Weird that the plugin sets the default amount of nades to 3, but when i throw them , i do see 3 of them, but then it seems like 2 additional nades drop at my feet lol.
    Anyway, am I using the right version, or is there a newer one?

    EDIT: molotovs also crashed my server. :C
    __________________

    Last edited by Obyboby; 08-27-2017 at 08:19.
    Obyboby is offline
    yash1441
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2015
    Location: Illuminati HQ
    Old 08-27-2017 , 09:18   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #3

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
    So I downloaded the source from the attachment here and compiled it. Still the grenades drop at my feet and they kill me.
    Weird that the plugin sets the default amount of nades to 3, but when i throw them , i do see 3 of them, but then it seems like 2 additional nades drop at my feet lol.
    Anyway, am I using the right version, or is there a newer one?

    EDIT: molotovs also crashed my server. :C
    I wasn't able to replicate the dropping at feet thing at all, when does it exactly happen? Are you sure another plugin isn't interfering with this one?

    Updated to v2.0
    Edit by Deathknife.
    Allow Multiple cluster types, seperated by comma.
    I'll fix the molotov crashing in the next update.
    __________________

    Last edited by yash1441; 08-27-2017 at 09:19.
    yash1441 is offline
    Send a message via Skype™ to yash1441
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Old 08-27-2017 , 09:19   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #4

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yash1441 View Post
    I wasn't able to replicate the dropping at feet thing at all, when does it exactly happen? Are you sure another plugin isn't interfering with this one?

    Updated to v2.0
    Edit by Deathknife.
    Allow Multiple cluster types, seperated by comma.
    I'll fix the molotov crashing in the next update.
    Yeah, most likely a plugin.
    But I wonder how I can find out which one it is..I do have quite a few plugins active at the time :C
    __________________
    Obyboby is offline
    yash1441
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2015
    Location: Illuminati HQ
    Old 08-27-2017 , 10:16   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #5

    Updated to v2.1


    Fixed this.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
    ...
    EDIT: molotovs also crashed my server. :C
    Also, on what grenade did the earlier bugs happen?


    EDIT: Updated to v2.2
    Fixed a bit of smoke grenades, they now detonate but still are a hell lot buggy. Please avoid using those
    __________________

    Last edited by yash1441; 08-27-2017 at 10:36.
    yash1441 is offline
    Send a message via Skype™ to yash1441
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Old 08-27-2017 , 12:22   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #6

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yash1441 View Post
    Updated to v2.1


    Fixed this.


    Also, on what grenade did the earlier bugs happen?


    EDIT: Updated to v2.2
    Fixed a bit of smoke grenades, they now detonate but still are a hell lot buggy. Please avoid using those
    HE grenades.
    Updated to the last versionbut still have the problem occur.

    VIDEO

    It might take some time to figure out which plugin is causing this :p

    Tested sm_cluster_type 0.
    Every grenade type is affected by this bug which is most likely caused by something else (I have the default 3 settings for the amount of grenades, and if you notice in the video, 3 grenades are thrown, but 1-2 more drop on the ground. SO that's something else)
    Every nade works, but molotovs still made my server crash.
    __________________

    Last edited by Obyboby; 08-27-2017 at 12:29.
    Obyboby is offline
    yash1441
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2015
    Location: Illuminati HQ
    Old 08-27-2017 , 13:38   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #7

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
    HE grenades.
    Updated to the last versionbut still have the problem occur.

    VIDEO

    It might take some time to figure out which plugin is causing this :p

    Tested sm_cluster_type 0.
    Every grenade type is affected by this bug which is most likely caused by something else (I have the default 3 settings for the amount of grenades, and if you notice in the video, 3 grenades are thrown, but 1-2 more drop on the ground. SO that's something else)
    Every nade works, but molotovs still made my server crash.
    Hmm, when you set cluster amount to 3 it should shoot 3 grenades excluding the main one, so it should be a total of 4 out of which one would follow the normal trajectory. Why are molotovs crashing your server? Any error logs? I have a vanilla server in which they worked perfectly.
    __________________
    yash1441 is offline
    Send a message via Skype™ to yash1441
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Old 08-27-2017 , 20:19   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v1.9, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #8

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yash1441 View Post
    Hmm, when you set cluster amount to 3 it should shoot 3 grenades excluding the main one, so it should be a total of 4 out of which one would follow the normal trajectory. Why are molotovs crashing your server? Any error logs? I have a vanilla server in which they worked perfectly.
    I just need to do some more testing.. will try and find some time asap.
    __________________
    Obyboby is offline
    krikus62
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Jan 2015
    Old 08-30-2017 , 18:51   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v2.2, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #9

    What about a grenade, which you could buy using a command, and then you have one really powerfull grenade.
    __________________
    My plugins:
    Spoiler
    krikus62 is offline
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Old 08-31-2017 , 06:26   Re: [CS:GO] Cluster Grenade (v2.2, 2017-08-27)
    Reply With Quote #10

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by krikus62 View Post
    What about a grenade, which you could buy using a command, and then you have one really powerfull grenade.
    I wanted cluster cause it sounds more fun, as every nade would go a different direction, making it harder to avoid getting damage from them
    __________________
    Obyboby is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:21.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode