This plugin USED TO get your GSLT (token) banned!
Valve stopped banning GSLT (token) a long time ago for some reason
This plugin allows you to;
- Use specific gloves
- Use random gloves
- Use random gloves among glove groups (i.e. Random Bloodhound Gloves)
- Set specific wear condition for gloves
You can modify the CVars below in cfg/sourcemod/gloves.cfg file
- sm_gloves_db_connection - Database connection name in databases.cfg to use
- sm_gloves_table_prefix - Prefix for database table (example: "xyz_")
- sm_gloves_chat_prefix - Prefix for chat messages Currently there are no messages shown anyway.
- sm_gloves_enable_float - Enable/Disable gloves float options
- sm_gloves_float_increment_size - Increase/Decrease by value for gloves float
- sm_gloves_enable_world_model - Enable/Disable gloves to be seen by other living players
- Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
- Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
- (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "gloves" title, then change "sm_gloves_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/gloves.cfg file to "gloves"
- Restart the server or type "sm plugins load gloves" into the server console.
- If you are using Custom Player OR Arms Models on your server, you have to modify the plugin that does the model changing, and make it use Gloves_SetArmsModel native function instead. Or your players arms will be invisible if they do not use any gloves.
- No options for non-premium/vip usage restriction will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to. Or pay a reasonable price for it to be done for you.
- v1.0.4 (22 Nov 2019)
- Fixed an unimportant error
- Chat triggers will now be hidden
- Set up Jenkins for automatic builds from source files in GitHub repo
- v1.0.3 (15 Feb 2018)
- Updated config files for the new gloves released in Clutch Case
- Added a new native Gloves_GetArmsModel(int client, char armsModel, int size) for other plugins to get the arms model of the player.
- v1.0.1 (1 Aug 2017)
- Added glove names translations
- Added Portuguese translation thanks to BlackZon
- Added a ConVar to enable or disable world model view of gloves
- Added a new Native function for third party plugins to use when setting custom player models or arms models to not encounter invisible arms bug Valve introduced some time ago.
- v1.0.0 (31 July 2017)
- First release