Category: Admin Commands
Approver: HamletEagle (31)
Join Date: Oct 2013
Command Targeting Plus
☄ Arguments List
- This plugin allows you to use @ct, @t, @all, @me, @aim and many more with player targeting commands, such as amx_slap, amx_slay, amx_kick, etc. Please not that this plugins must be put above all plugins that use the commands in plugins.ini.
- This list shows all the available @-arguments that you can use with the commands:
- @aim -- targets the player you're aiming at
- @alive -- targets all alive players
- @alivect -- targets all alive counter-terrorists
- @alivet -- targets all alive terrorists
- @all -- targets all players
- @bots -- targets all bots
- @ct -- targets all counter-terrorists
- @dead -- targets all dead players
- @deadct -- targets all dead counter-terrorists
- @deadt -- targets all dead terrorists
- @humans -- targets all human players
- @me -- targets yourself
- @spec -- targets all spectators
- @spectating -- targets the player you're spectating
- @t -- targets all terrorists
- @view -- targets all players on your screen
- @viewct -- targets all counter-terrorists on your screen
- @viewt -- targets all terrorists on your screen
- Using @! with an argument will exclude yourself from the targeted players. For example, using amx_kick @!all will kick all players except you.
- You can also use multiple arguments at once. For example, amx_slap "Alex; @me" will slap the player "Alex" and you.
☄ Available Commands
- amx_slap @me -- slap yourself
- amx_slap @ct 3 -- slap all counter-terrorists dealing 3 damage
- amx_slap @all -- slap all players
- amx_slap @!t -- slap all terrorists except you
- amx_kick @!all -- kick all players except you
- amx_slay @aim -- slay the player you are aiming at
- amx_kick @bots -- kick all bots
- amx_nick @all unnamed -- change everyone's nickname to "unnamed"
- amx_ban @!dead 5 -- ban all dead players except yourself for 5 minutes
- You can set which commands can use these arguments in the configs/CMDTargetPlus.ini file. By default, I have added all the default AMXX commands and the ones from AMXX Super. If you want to add more, follow the instructions in the file.
Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-17-2018 at 09:04.