12% 

Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
AoGBooya
Old 07-10-2016 , 00:47   Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #1

/* AMX Mod X
* Full Server Spec Kicker and AFK/Bomb management moded by [AoG] booya @ aogamers.org version 2.0
* This script manages full server auto spectator kick, afk transfers to spec, bomb transfers from afk to non-afk users and users camping out in spec mode.
* This script will kick spectators when the server is full and will be triggered after the server player slot max threshold has been reached.
* If enabled it will also be triggered to kick spectators who reach the max time limit.
* Review the settings below
* The script will give a warning to the user in spectator mode and after a certain time period will kick the user. An option was made for those recording demos in spec mode.
* This option is if a user is recording a demo, they would have type the command "/mydemo" while in spectate mode to extend their time period before being kicked.
* A WARNING message will be sent to the user explaining the same.
* By default the extended time period after typing "/mydemo" command while in spectator mode is envoked for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes another warning
* message will be sent to the spectator and they can again extend their spectator time.
* Commands and CVars:
* -----------------------------
* Client Command:
* "say /mydemo" - This allows users who type "/mydemo" in chat to extend their period of time to 2 minutes if they are recording a demo.
* Console Commands (You will need ADMIN_CFG flag to change)
* amx_fullspeckick - Toggles full server spectator auto-kick!
* amx_afkcheck - Toggles afk and bomb mangement check!
* amx_speckick - Toggles spectator auto-kick!
* CVar Settings:
* sv_fullspeckick - (Default: 1) and 0 = off (Turns on/off full server spectator script.)
* sv_afk_check - (Default: 1) and 0 = off (Turns on/off afk/bomb check.)
* sv_speckick - (Default: 0) and 1 = on (Turns on/off spectator kicking.)
* afk_transfer_time - (Default: 35) (This setting is the afk max allowed time. Cannot go lower than 25.)
* afk_kick_time - (Default: 70) (This setting is the spectator max allowed time in seconds. Cannot go lower than 25.)
* afk_kick_min - (Default: 12) (This setting is the minimal amount of people playing on the server required for auto spec kick to activate.)
*------------------------------
* Things to know:
* 1. Immunity, kick, slay or ban flags, one of those flags are required for admins to avoid being kicked if immunity is defined on below. Usually those flags are "cdae"!
* Defining IMMUNE_SPEC_ACCESS below to 0 sets immunity for admins off and 1 is on.
* ADMIN_IMMUNITY flag "a"
* ADMIN_KICK flag "c"
* ADMIN_BAN flag "d"
* ADMIN_SLAY flag "e"
* 2. Be sure to understand the setting FINALOVERRIDE and FINALWARNING as some maps even if you have a max of 32 player slots,
* the map itself may only allow 20 users/spawn points to actually play on a team and force the rest to play in spectate mode.
* More information on those settings are listed below by "#define FINALOVERRIDE and FINALWARNING" but ideally FINALOVERRIDE gives the
* user more time in spectator mode to join a team before being kicked. I have programmed a method to count spawn points on a map in which is the reason
* FINALOVERRIDE setting was created. It's basically used to prevent kick flooding on a map that forces users to stay in spectate mode by giving them
* more time to chose a team before being kicked.
* 3. HLTV spectators are kicked immediately and the first ones to go on a full server!
* 4. Those who just join the server and are unassigned are giving an immunity time period before the warning message is sent to them to join into a team game play.
* By default users have IMMUNE_TIME_AFTER_CONNECT 45 seconds to join a team then an additional FINALWARNING/FINALOVERRIDE time.
*/
Attached Files
File Type: amxx fullserver_speckick.amxx (12.2 KB, 285 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (fullserver_speckick.sma - 1116 views - 31.2 KB)

Last edited by AoGBooya; 12-14-2016 at 15:50. Reason: Need to re-upload attachment
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2016 , 01:10   Re: Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #2

What did you do, copy this from another plugin?
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 07-10-2016 , 13:57   Re: Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #3

There is a more complete AFK manager here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=256449
Old 07-14-2016 , 14:17   Re: Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #4

Wickedd, I took bits and pieces of code from other scripts as an idea, so what right? I modified a lot to suit what I was doing so the majority of the code is mine. You can do a quick review of it if you want.

Hamlet interesting, I did not find that one when I needed it so I made my own. Oh well, the code is stable so I posted it to you guys for review. Anyways thanks!

Last edited by AoGBooya; 07-14-2016 at 15:00.
Old 07-14-2016, 14:28
AoGBooya
This message has been deleted by AoGBooya. Reason: Invalid
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 07-18-2016 , 04:52   Re: Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #5

There are other plugins which do the job equally or better. Example:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=256449
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=402870
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=126963

Also your code needs to be fixed. Open a topic in scripting help forum if you want to get help with that.
Old 12-14-2016 , 15:47   Re: Auto Full Server Spectator Kick and AFK Management
Reply With Quote #6

Ok since there are so many other pieces of code out there, this is only competition. I've updated this code, please keep in mind the /mydemo option.