Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Need some SQL help!

Post New Thread Reply   

KaLoIaN
Old 06-16-2016 , 02:55   Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everyone.. As maybe some of your remember before few weeks I made an thread to get help for MySQL saving variables on my plugin. No one helped me with my ready code so I will ask you if someone can write me a simple code just to save/load few variables... I really do not understand this SQL things (<sqlx> library etc) also don't know the MySQL programming language.

So the code must only save/load this variables:

g_iLevel[id]
g_iExp[id]
g_iReset[id]
g_iTicket[id]
g_iEscape[id]

And another code for:

g_iHealth[id]
g_iArmor[id]
g_iDamage[id]
g_iCash[id]

It is really important for me since I asked many scripters and no one knows the sql thingy in Pawn .. I will be really happy if someone could help me thew this..

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by KaLoIaN; 06-16-2016 at 02:55.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 06-16-2016 , 10:18   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #2

Look at the SQLx tutorial in the code snippets/tuts section. The code in that thread works.

Once you have the framework running, I can write the SQL queries for you.
Old 06-16-2016 , 10:33   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Look at the SQLx tutorial in the code snippets/tuts section. The code in that thread works.

Once you have the framework running, I can write the SQL queries for you.
I found 2 tutorials and nothing helped me wait I will give u my last thread where I got so nervous with this SQL. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=282028

In this thread I tried to do something but nothing succeed. No one helped me good everyone was just suggesting things, and new errors were appearing .. That's why I decided to go nVault but now I really need SQL..

Sorry for asking you to write me this whole code but I really get damn pissed off while trying to make something with this SQL :@

Last edited by KaLoIaN; 06-16-2016 at 10:38.
KaLoIaN
Old 06-17-2016 , 14:52   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #4

Somebody.. Please
KaLoIaN
Old 06-19-2016 , 01:45   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #5

I am sure there is somebody who knows the sqlx library.. I can smell you! .....
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-19-2016 , 09:50   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #6

Post what you have tried (code) so we can help you correct it and make it easier for you to spot your mistakes and avoid them in future.

Last edited by klippy; 06-19-2016 at 09:50.
KaLoIaN
Old 06-19-2016 , 11:50   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
Post what you have tried (code) so we can help you correct it and make it easier for you to spot your mistakes and avoid them in future.
I don't have any code, my last tries are in the thread I mentioned here.. I got so much hundreds of problems with SQLx and I am not really gonna try do this again but I need it much ..
KaLoIaN
Old 06-21-2016 , 07:21   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #8

Oh c'mon ...
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2016 , 07:44   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #9

Oh, I forgot to answer your post.

What's the point of me writing a new tutorial if there already exists one? If you can't fully understand the already existing one, it will most likely make no difference if I make a new one. Anyway, the tutorial Hawk wrote is great.

That's why I told you to post what you've tried. Write code using the tutorial, API documentation and other plugins as a reference, and when you are stuck with something we are here to help you.

You posted in the scripting help forum. You are expected to know scripting basics and that you are here to expand your knowledge of scripting, not wait for someone to write a fully functional plugin for you.

Last edited by klippy; 06-21-2016 at 07:46.
KaLoIaN
Old 06-21-2016 , 09:42   Re: Need some SQL help!
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
Oh, I forgot to answer your post.

What's the point of me writing a new tutorial if there already exists one? If you can't fully understand the already existing one, it will most likely make no difference if I make a new one. Anyway, the tutorial Hawk wrote is great.

That's why I told you to post what you've tried. Write code using the tutorial, API documentation and other plugins as a reference, and when you are stuck with something we are here to help you.

You posted in the scripting help forum. You are expected to know scripting basics and that you are here to expand your knowledge of scripting, not wait for someone to write a fully functional plugin for you.
I don't know the SQL basics. There is only an tutorial and it is having some problems which I mentioned in the another thread and absolutely no one helped me, everyone was just suggesting things.