Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

request new mod

Post New Thread Reply   

Kryos Lupin
Old 03-02-2016 , 09:52   request new mod
Reply With Quote #1

I want to share an idea of ​​mod. The idea is to make a mod where there are 2 teams. Defenders and attackers. Defenders have a privileged position on a map specially designed for the mod. They possess long-range weapons and grenades. They have to defend the position a certain time to win the round . Attackers must earn it by going through obstacles position. Something like obstacles kz maps. While they are shot from the defensive position. (Such as the landing of Nonmardia ) . The attackers died instantly revive , while defenders must be resuscitated including by medikits or can be cured in any position .. I hope someone excited to perform this mod. I would design maps and maps for this mod .. Thanks ..
jackp
Old 03-03-2016 , 00:58   Re: request new mod
Reply With Quote #2

i designed map like this like attackers needing to complete a KZ to open a door and I say this is a bad idea. It would work better by having certain percentage of the team in a place to destroy it, or any other idea.

anyway i don't think anyone would make a big mod for you.
Mario AR.
Old 03-03-2016 , 03:52   Re: request new mod
Reply With Quote #3

There's a very similar mod in progress here: http://www.mundomapping.net/foro/showthread.php?t=874 (you may need to translate from Spanish).